Download Atomineer Pro Documentation v10.10.3.3589 Patched
Atomineer Pro Documentation for Visual Studio
This extension for Visual Studio provides unsurpassed code documentation comment generation and updating, smart word wrapping of text within comments, live typing aids to make editing comments much easier, tools to quickly convert legacy documentation to new formats, a command to instantly align code (such as assignments, parameters and tabular data) into columns, and several handy outlining, code generation and clipboard commands.
- Save time - save effort - save money.
- Eliminate almost all the drudgery of filling in documentation.
- Effortlessly keep code and documentation in sync.
- Encourage better coding, naming and documentation practices.
- Speed up development and reduce errors with intellisense help on all your own classes and methods.
- Easily satisfy Code Analysis and Static Analysis requirements for documentation.
- Accelerate editing of comments with automated formatting, word wrapping, pasting and bullet-list entry aids, and (for VS 2010-2017) spell checking as you edit comments.
Features in Detail - Document code: better, faster, tidier, cheaper:
With a single keypress or menu command, the extension can:
- Create or update highly configurable Documentation XML, Doxygen, Qt, JavaDoc or Natural Docs-format documentation comments for code elements (file, namespace, class, interface, template, struct, enum, variable, property, event, delegate, function/method, etc) in your code. Atomineer will automatically generate a clear starting point for your documentation, with context-sensitive descriptions for all parameters, generic type parameters, thrown exceptions and return codes, using contextual information such as existing documentation from related base class and override methods/properties and existing parameters within the same class, and generating accurate and specialised documentation for thousands of common function, class and parameter types. Comments can be automatically converted between all of the supported formats and from bespoke formats to update legacy documentation to a new standard. It can also optionally reformat the updated text using automated indentation, word wrapping and XML validation/correction to keep your code documentation legal, accurate, informative and tidy with a minimum of effort on your part. An absolutely essential tool for any team wishing to write maintainable code.
- Automatically document/convert every code element within a namespace/interface/class/struct/enum scope.
- Word-wrap the text in a block comment.
- Instantly align similar lines of code (e.g assignments, parameters, etc) into columns to improve clarity, readability and editability.
- Hide all documentation comments and/or attribute declarations using Visual Studio's Outlining facility.
- Auto-generate a C++/C skeleton implementation (in your source file) from a declaration (in a header).
- Open the matching header for a given C++ source file, or the matching source file for a given header.
- Add a C++/C declaration to your header for any existing method implementation.
- Create C# Auto-Properties, Explicit Properties or C++ Accessor functions from member variable declarations.
- Copy code to the clipboard in a clean format ideal for use in applications such as when writing Word .doc Documentation, or emailing examples to team members.
DOWNLOAD NOW !