Rebex Total Pack for .NET 2017 R1 (All Platforms)
Why Rebex Total Pack
In Rebex Total Pack you'll get all .NET, .NET CF, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android components from Rebex in one pack:
SFTP, FTP, FTPS, IMAP, EWS, POP3, SMTP, NTP, SNTP, Time, Daytime, Mail, HTTPS, SSH Shell and Telnet Terminal emulation, Security, ZIP compression.
|Rebex SFTP||Rebex FTP/SSL|
|Rebex Secure Mail||Rebex Security|
|Rebex Terminal Emulation||Rebex Time|
|Rebex ZIP||Rebex File Server|
- FTP classic
- FTPS - FTP over TLS/SSL
- SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol
- SMTP over TLS/SSL
- POP3 over TLS/SSL
- IMAP over TLS/SSL
- EWS (Exchange Web Services)
- SSH Shell
- Terminal Emulation
- .NET Framework
2.0, 3.0, 3.5. 4.0, 4.5.x, 4.6.x; both 32-bit and 64-bit editions on Windows XP or later; Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015
- .NET Compact Framework
2.0, 3.5, 3.9 on Windows Mobile, Windows CE, Pocket PC, PDAs and Smartphones, Windows Embedded Compact 2013; Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2012, 2013
2.10, 3.x, 4.x on Linux and Apple's OS X
Xamarin.iOS 8.6 or later; Xamarin Studio
Xamarin.Android 4 or later; Xamarin Studio
* All features of Terminal Emulation component are available only on Windows (.NET) and Linux (Mono). UI-less classes work fine on Apple's OS X (under Mono), Android, iOS, and .NET CF as well. Terminal for Xamarin.Mac is not supported yet. Write to us if you need it.
Experimental support for Windows Store Apps platforms: Windows 8/8.1, Windows Phone 8.1, Universal Windows Platform (Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 IoT)
Experimental support for Xamarin.Mac platform (assemblies are suitable for Xamarin.Mac Mobile and Xamarin.Mac .NET 4.5 Framework projects).
2017-02-08 Version 2017 R1 #
(build number 6249)
New component: Rebex HTTPS
Rebex HTTPS is an HTTP/HTTPS client library that supports TLS 1.2/1.1/1.0, SHA-2, Server Name Identification (SNI), Renegotiation Indication Extension, Forward Secrecy, ZLIB. These features are available on all supported platforms: .NET Framework, .NET Compact Framework, Mono, Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android.
The library is available as a standalone package or as a part of Rebex Total Pack.
Support for the new OpenSSH key format
Our SSH based components can now save private keys using the new OpenSSH key format (Base64-encoded keys with "BEGIN OPENSSH PRIVATE KEY" header).
TLS Renegotiation Indication Extension
Renegotiation Indication Extension (RFC 5746) fixes a vulnerability in the TLS/SSL protocol that makes it possible for an attacker to hijact TLS/SSL connections during renegotiation in some scenarios.
Complete list of changes of version 2017 R1
- SFTP: Enlarged default transfer queue lengths.
- SCP: Fixed ScpTransferProgressEventArgs.Id property.
- File Server: Added FileServer.Settings.ReceiveBufferSize and SendBufferSize properties.
- File Server: Fixed handling of several control characters in virtual shell.
- MIME: Fixed MimeEntity.GetContentStream(true) that could return a stream with non-zero position in some cases (in previous release only).
- MIME: Enhanced "Invalid character" exception to include the character code in addition to position.
- MSG: Improved workaround for Outlook MSG files erroneously claiming to use UTF-16.
- EWS: Fixed handling of cultures with empty names (when assigned using Ews.Settings.Culture).
- EWS: Fixed DateTime serialization/deserialization in SOAP on Mono 3/4.
- HTTPS: Initial release.
- Networking: Added workaround for broken NetworkSessionException.Data on recent Xamarin.iOS.
- Networking: TlsSocket.Timeout modifies the underlying ISocket.Timeout as well now.
- Networking: Slightly enhanced certificate rejection reason reporting in TLS.
- Proxy: Enhanced ProxySocket connection initialization.
- SSH: Added support for saving private keys in new OpenSSH key format (Base64-encoded keys with "BEGIN OPENSSH PRIVATE KEY" header).
- SSH: Added support for "rsa-sha2-256" and "rsa-sha2-512" host key algorithms.
- SSH: Added support for "diffie-hellman-group14-sha256", "diffie-hellman-group15-sha512" and "diffie-hellman-group16-sha512" key exchange algorithms.
- SSL: Added support for Renegotiation Indication Extension (RFC 5746).
- SSL: Preferred TLS/SSL ciphers can be now defined (using TlsParameters.SetPreferredSuites method).
- SSL: Added check for private key accessibility when starting server-side TLS.
- Cryptography: Added support for ValidationOptions.UseCacheOnly on .NET CF.
- Cryptography: Substantially optimized CRL parsing code used by enhanced certificate validator on .NET Compact Framework.
DOWNLOAD NOW !