VectorDraw Developer Framework v7.7009.1.0
VectorDraw Developer Framework (VDF) is a graphics engine-library that can be used from developers in order to visualize their applications. With the functionality provided, our customers can easily create, edit, manage, export, import and print 2d and 3d drawings - graphic files. A powerful format used by VDF named VDML (and VDCL same as VDML but compressed) XML based that supports custom objects and is not depended from the component's version. The library also supports for import-export several vector and raster formats including native PDF and SVG export.
Benefits and Requirements:
• You may incorporate the VectorDraw Developer Framework (VDF) libraries in products which are sold or distributed inside or outside your organization (commercial use) as long as you are a VDF Annual Software Agreement subscriber.
• Get Support from the VectorDraw Support Team as long as you are a subscriber.
• You execute and return to the VectorDraw a signed VectorDraw Developer Framework Annual agreement.
• Your agreement is accepted by the VectorDraw corporation.
• You make a timely payment of a one-time enrollment fee and first-year membership for the licenses that you need.
• After the first year, you make timely payment of your annual membership dues for the license(s) you have, with each payment due on the year anniversary of your membership agreement.
DOWNLOAD NOW !