HHD Software Serial Monitor Ultimate v7.74.00.7498
- Supports high data transfer rates without affecting PC performance. It's reliable.
- Supports session data logging for replaying back later. It's useful.
- Allows you to configure the way it displays raw data streams. It's flexible.
- Allows you to tune user interface according to your requirements. It's friendly.
- Monitors any number of serial devices simultaneously. It's multitasking.
- Allows you to save monitored data even after session is completed. It's cautious.
Serial Monitor is an invaluable tool for all software and hardware developers working with serial ports. The full set of features and maximum product functionality will save a lot of your time while working with serial port data and protocols.
Serial Port Monitor allows you to capture, display, analyze, record and replay all serial port data exchanged between the Windows application and the serial device. It can be successfully used in application development, device driver or serial hardware development and offers the powerful platform for effective coding, testing and optimization.
It supports custom protocols. You may use this rs232 analyzer as serial port sniffer for capturing and parsing any serial protocol data packets according to built-in or your own protocol definitions.
This nonintrusive software serial protocol analyzer, which is developed by professionals in the area of serial port communications, will help you to save time, money and precious nerves, as it already helped our partners. Download this COM port analyzer and sniff any serial communications just in two clicks.
We will take care of monotonous digging in serial protocols and data flows. Concentrate your brilliant skills on your project, do your job with pleasure!
This rs232 protocol analyzer is entirely a software solution that requires no additional hardware.
Release Notes for Version 7.74
- Several reported bugs fixed
This release fixes a number of reported and internally discovered bugs.
- Improved protocol definition language
This release adds new directives and attributes to protocol definition language, adding look-ahead support to protocol binding.
DOWNLOAD NOW !