QRDesign v1.510.0 for QR6 & D10.3 Rio Win32 & Win64 Retail
What is QRDesign ?
QRDesign is an end-user report designer based on Quickreport.
QRDesign is a Quickreport based transition designer. Using QRDesign your application user can create, edit, save, and upload reports. Reports can be fully customized at runtime. QRDesign inherits all the features of Quick Report and adds even more. This component has all the features you would expect from a good report designer. (Expert Report, Wizard Query, End User Guide, Integrated Script Language, Mailing Label Support…). The component mentioned is used by over 2000 developers worldwide and is currently available in 22 languages. Tools for easy translation of QRDesign into any other language will be available as a separate download.
With QRDesign the user of your application can create, edit, save, and load his own reports. Reports can be completely customized at runtime.
QRDesign inherits all Quickreport features and even adds some more, and every feature is available to the end-user of your application. QRDesign has all features you would expect from a good report designer, and much more (report expert, query wizard, end-user manual, integrated script language, mailing label support, ...).
Key Features of QRDesign :
- Report Designing: QuickReport is a banded report generator written in Delphi. Integrated very closely with Delphi and C++Builder, reports are designed in the Delphi IDE, using the IDE form designer as a report designer.
- Data connectivity: Quickreport can use any data component descended from the VCL TDataset class. The abstract table component provides a means to access any data that can be seen by Delphi or C++Builder while retaining all report features.
- Output modes: reports may be sent directly to a printer, saved in document format for later viewing, or saved as HTML, PDF, XML, CSV, XL, WMF or ASCII format. HTML and PDF may be streamed for fileless output.
- Standard preview Thumbnails and text search
- MemoryLimit property of TQRPrinterSettings enables suppression of temporary files. Temporary files will be created if more memory is required than set. The PDF and HTML export filters do not create temporary files
- PrintQuality, Collate and Colour printer settings are in the report printer settings and the QRPrinterSetup dialogue box
- Composite report upgrade enables exporting. TCompositeReport has an ExportToFilter method for use with the PDF, HTML XML and XL filters
- Frames and background exports have been implemented. Band and control frames and backgrounds will be exported
- Export Filters can concatenate reports; PDF, HTML and XLS filters will take several reports
- The Direct print for metafil method may be called to send a saved report directly to the selected printer. Printer settings are respected and take precedence over internal report settings when possible
- Abstract dataset (Table) enables reports to be designed around a set of fields. Data to the fields can be fed in an event that is called when the dataset advances. Reports behave exactly as with a usual dataset
- XML/XSLT export filter outputs the document (not the data) as a browser viewable XML/XSLT document. A stylesheet for browser viewing is supplied
- Transparent bands and background image property is a QRImage control placed on the report (not on a band). The control remains invisible but its bitmap is painted onto each page before other printing. Bands may be set to Transparent to stop them over-painting the background
- Memo and RichText routines calculate the expanded height of a band and is is possible to stop bands breaking across pages without writing code
- RichText controls export to PDF, XML and HTML as images
- PDF filter enables TrueType fonts to be embedded, does not make temporary files and has a corresponding control that integrates with the preview
- The HTML (Web) filter produces smaller files and has properties to fix image linking difficulties and to improve the page-to-page links
- PDF, HTML and XML filters on palette and in preview controls integrate into the preview save menu when put on a form.
- In QRP6 new web controls enable customizable web viewer designs.
- In QRP6 new server library provides a QuickReport object which can execute reports from the .dfm file as well as handling report events.
Click on the link below to download QRDesign NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !