ZipForge v6.9.3 (21 Jan 2019) for D4-D10.4 Sydney Full Source
What is ZipForge?
ZipForge is a fast and powerful VCL Zip component, written in Delphi.
It lets you easily create ZIP archives, extract files from zip files to hard drive or memory, add files to a zip archive from disk or memory, replace, move and delete files in zip archives. Also it creates and reads self-extracting (SFX) zip archives, AES encrypted and multi-volume zip files.
Key Features of ZipForge
- Opens and creates archives encrypted with strong AES encryption algorithm
- Zip64 supports - lets you create ZIP files over 4 GB
- Unicode file names support
- Includes transaction system which allows you to rollback changes if archive update failed
- Adds compressed data directly from streams and extracts archived files to streams without creating temp files
- Lets you store full path with drive for each file
- Allows to search for files inside archive by mask
- Progress indication
- Full Delphi source code is available
Click on the link below to download ZipForge NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !