MiTeC System Information Component Suite v14.3.0 (01 Jun 2020) for D2006-D10.4 Sydney Cracked
What is MiTeC System Information Component Suite?
MiTeC System Information Component Suite is the most complex system information probe in Delphi and FPC/Lazarus world.
Key Features of MiTeC System Information Component Suite:
- TMiTeC_SystemInfo: gathers all following components to one for simple use
- TMiTeC_AD: explores ActiveDirectory
- TMiTeC_APM: provides informaton about Advanced Power Management
- TMiTeC_BT: detects Bluetooth devices using Native Bluetooth Enumerator)
- TMiTeC_CPU: provides detailed CPU information
- TMiTeC_Devices: provides devices information like Windows Device Manager
- TMiTeC_Disk: provides logical drive information
- TMiTeC_Display: provides display adapter information
- TMiTeC_DMA: provides direct memory acceess
- TMiTeC_DriveContent: scans and saves specified drive content
- TMiTeC_Engines: provides information about various installed engines
- TMiTeC_EventLog: digs information from Windows EventLog
- TMiTeC_Firewall: enumerates settings and rules from Windows Firewall, rule management functionality
- TMiTeC_Machine: provides informaton about computer or virtual machine, BIOS, TPM etc.
- TMiTeC_Media: provides media devices information
- TMiTeC_Memory: provides memory information
- TMiTeC_Monitor: provides all connected moitors information
- TMiTeC_MSProduct: detects some Microsoft products installed and their product keys
- TMiTeC_MUS: detects available Windows updates (MicrosoftUpdateSession)
- TMiTeC_Network: provides network card info, TCP/IP ad Winsock config, installed protocols, clients and services.
- TMiTeC_OperatingSystem: provides OS detailed information, Locale, Timezone, NT specific info, hotfixes, internet settings etc.
- TMiTeC_Printers: detects installed printers and their properties
- TMiTeC_ProcessList: collects list of running processes, services, drivers and windows and their properties
- TMiTeC_Security: detects installed AntiViruses, AntiSpyware and Firewalls
- TMiTeC_SMBIOS: reads SMBIOS information from memory
- TMiTeC_Software: provides list of installed software
- TMiTeC_Startup: provides list of applications that are started during system startup
- TMiTeC_Storage: detects S-ATA, ATA, ATAPI, RAID, SCSI, USB, Firewire storage devices and their parameters
- TMiTeC_USB: detects USB ports and devices and their parameters
- TMiTeC_WIFI: detects available Wi-Fi networks with all their parameters
- TMiTeC_DeviceMonitor: detects and fires event whenever any usb, firewire etc. device or volume is connected or disconnected to machine.
- TMiTeC_DiskMonitor: watches specified drive or path and fires event when specified event occurs
- TProcMonThread: monitors given process via its Process IDentifier and provides basic process properties, memory, CPU and I/O process usage, enumerates process threads with their runtime properties.
- TProcListMonThread: monitors running processes in real-time and provides process properties, memory and CPU process usage, etc.
- TSysMonThread: monitors system and provides basic properties and CPU, memory and disks usage
- TSysModListMonThread: monitors system modules in real-time and provides their properties
- TNetConMonThread: monitors network connections by processes in real-time and provides their properties
- TPerfMonThread: monitors performance counters in real-time and provides their properties
- THndListMonThread: monitors system handles in real-time and provides their properties
- TMiTeC_NetCreds: provides cached network credentials enumeration.
- TMiTeC_USBHistory: USB usage detection component
- TMiTeC_WLANC: known Wi-Fi networks enumeration (including network keys)
Click on the link below to download MiTeC System Information Component Suite NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !