TMS FlexCel for VCL & FMX v126.96.36.199 for XE-D10.2 Tokyo
TMS FlexCel for VCL & FMX v188.8.131.52 for XE-D10.2 Tokyo + Crack
Powerful, extensive & flexible component suite for native Excel report & file generation & manipulation for VCL & FireMonkey
- FlexCel for VCL / FireMonkey is a suite of Delphi components allowing to manipulate Excel files. It includes an extensive API allowing to natively read/write Excel files. If you need to read or create complex spreadsheets, on Windows or macOS on machines without Excel installed, Flexcel can do the job.
- Support for cross platform use: Win32, Win64, macOS, iOS, Android and Linux
- 100% Native support for creating Excel .XLS, .XLSX, .XLSM file formats (Excel 97 - Excel 2016)
- 100% Native support for reading Excel 2 - Excel 2016 files
- 100% Native PDF report generation from .XLS/.XLSX files (PDF/A 1, 2 and 3 support)
- 100% Native support for previewing and printing .XLS/.XLSX files
- Fully standards compliant HTML 5 file generation from .XLS/.XLSX files
- Export .XLS & .XLSX files to SVG
- Report Engine that allows to create complex reports using Excel as your report designer, so your final users can modify them. You can use images/comments/conditional formats/merged cells/pivot tables/charts and almost anything you can think of on those reports
- Support for formula recalculation supporting over 300 Excel functions
- ApiMate tool for automatically showing needed Delphi/C++ code for generating specific .XLS/.XLSX file cells with Flexcel
- Templates can be embedded inside your exe. No additional files to distribute
- Can write images/comments/conditional formats/merged cells/pivot tables/charts and almost the complete Excel feature set in native mode
- Designed from start to make full use of modern Delphi features like records with methods or generics.
- Also available as a fully managed .NET library
- Fully documented. FlexCel has a documentation center with guides, tips, full reference for every method and more than 50 working examples to help you get started.
- New : Support for Khmer language when exporting to pdf
- Improved : Reduced memory usage when exporting
- Improved : Images made transparent with Excel now are converted between xls and xlsx files
- Fixed : The round function now behaves more like Excel and not like C# in some border cases.
- Fixed : In some invalid cases the indirect function would throw exceptions that would be later processed. While the result was still ok, those exceptions could slow down a lot recalculation in a file with thousands of formulas.
- Fixed : In some cases after copying rows, then deleting sheets and then inserting or deleting rows, the formula bounds cache could be invalid and formulas would fail to update in the lase deleting of the rows.
- Fixed : Formulas with intersections of a name with a 3d range would be interpreted as #name instead of the correct formula.
- Fixed : A file with too many objects with the same name could cause an stack overflow.
DOWNLOAD NOW !