JEB Decompiler for Android v3.17.1 + CRACK
What is JEB Decompiler for Android?
JEB Decompiler for Android is our reverse-engineering platform to perform disassembly, decompilation, debugging, and analysis of code and document files, manually or as part of an analysis pipeline.
JEB is a disassembler and decompiler software for Android applications and native machine code. It decompiles Dalvik bytecode to Java source code, and MIPS, ARM, x86 32-bit, x86 64-bit machine code to C source code. The assembly and source outputs are interactive and can be refactored. Users can also write their own scripts and plugins to extend JEB functionality.
Key Features of JEB Decompiler for Android:
- Decompile code using our Dalvik decompiler, including multi-dex APK.
- Refactor the analysis to defeat obfuscated code generated by application protectors.
- Reconstruct resources and obfuscated XML files.
- Debug Dalvik code as well as all native code (Intel, ARM), seamlessly.
- Automate and script your reverse engineering tasks via our API.
- Powerful: Perform precise and robust decompilation of Android apps and Dalvik bytecode.
Our in-house decompiler works on true Dalvik code: conversion from Dex to Jar, required by free tools, is not necessary with JEB (see why it matters).
Our Dalvik and native code debuggers offer unmatched features to seamlessly analyze real-time apps, allowing examination of code and hooking of sensitive APIs.
- Flexible: Refactor, annotate, navigate, and modify the analysis output.
Our analysis modules support code refactoring, virtual hierarchy to organize highly obfuscated code, or code cleaning (for instance when decrypting obfuscated contents or un-reflecting code).
- Extensible: Leverage the JEB API to automate reverse engineering tasks.
Using Java or Python, users can write their own scripts and plugins to automate the reverse engineering process. Power users can write full-blown analysis modules and headless front-ends.
Click on the link below to download JEB Decompiler for Android NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !