EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server v5.0.1 Build 51843 Multilingual
EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server is a high performance tool for Microsoft SQL Server database development and administration. SQL Manager works with any MS SQL Server versions from 2000 to the newest one and supports the latest SQL Server features including sequences, columnstore and spatial indexes, FileTables, contained databases, custom server roles and other. It offers plenty of powerful SQL tools such as Visual Database Designer that allows designing SQL Server database in few clicks, Visual Query Builder and advanced SQL editor to build complicated SQL Server queries and many more useful features for efficient SQL Server development and administration. SQL Manager for SQL Server has a state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
- Support of SQL Server versions up to 2016 and Azure SQL Database, including the latest features
- Support of Unicode data
- Rapid database management and navigation
- Easy management of all SQL Server objects
- Advanced data manipulation tools
- Effective security management
- Excellent visual and text tools for query building
- Impressive data export and import capabilities
- Visual Database Designer to handle database structure in a few clicks
- Powerful Transact-SQL debugger to trace procedures, functions, SQL scripts
- Comparison and synchronization of database structure
- Simple getting your database under source control
- Easy-to-use wizards performing SQL Server maintenance tasks
- Powerful tools to make your work with SQL Server as easy as it can be
- Report designer with clear in use report construction wizard
- Powerful and easy-to-use graphical user interface
- More Features
What's new in SQL Manager for SQL Server 4.4.1?
- Data frame. Implemented the ability to add values to the current filter instead of replacing them by using the Shift button.
- TSQL Debugger. Debugging large procedures has been improved and optimized.
- Data frame. When adding a new row empty strings were displayed instead of default values. Fixed now.
- SQL Editor. Query execution failed when NULL-value was set as a string-parameter. Fixed now.
- Objects at the Dependencies tab sometimes were added as new nodes instead of adding inside the right nodes. Fixed now.
- Query Builder. Arrow direction was incorrect for the LEFT OUTER JOIN relationship. Fixed now.
- Query Builder. The field moved outside list visible area and there was no possibility to scroll the list. Fixed now.
- An object was not focused using Ctrl+O shortcut when it was out of visible range. Fixed now.
- The ‘Online’ field option was incorrectly set by default. Now it is available for the Enterprise edition of SQL Server only.
- Now it is possible to sort and filter data rows returned by a stored procedure.
- The error occurred when launching the program on OS with Breton locale.
- Confirmation window appeared twice on exit the program. Fixed now.
- Table name disappeared in its sub-objects editors in some cases. Fixed now.
- Data frame. If data was shorter than column header column width was set incorrectly. Fixed now.
- Fixed errors of highlighting and execution code with nested comments.
- There was an error opening table indices after changing this table fields order. Fixed now.
- Many other improvements and bugfixes.
DOWNLOAD NOW !