SubSystems Doc to RTF Converter for .Net v10.0
SubSystems Doc to RTF Converter for .Net v10.0 + Crack
DOC to RTF Converter offers a simple and hassle free method of converting from the DOC to the RTF format within your application. You will make just one function call to do the conversion.
No other external components or programs are need when you use this converter. The converter includes a powerful DOC parser to offer a cost efficient, feature-rich and robust translator.
DOC to RTF Conversion supports the following features:
- Conversion from DOC to RTF format.
- Fonts, point-size, various character styles and colors.
- Paragraph formatting features such as centering, justification, indentation, etc.
- Support for PNG, JPEG, GIF, EMF, and WMF picture formats.
- Embedded and linked graphics.
- Support for shape objects.
- Table and nested tables.
- Unicode support.
- Set paper size, orientation, and margin space for RTF output.
Code Output: The generated RTF code can be written to a disk file or it can be retrieved in a memory buffer. The RTF data retrieved in a memory buffer can be loaded directly into an RTF edit control such as TE Edit Control .
Programming Interface: Your application simply uses function calls to do the conversion. The Win32 version includes the function and constant declaration files for C/C++, Visual Basic and Delphi. The product is usable in any environment which allows for calling simple DLL functions.
The .NET version can be used within a Windows Form application or within an ASP.NET server application.
New Features in Version 10:
- Improved support for right-to-left tables.
- Support for gutter margin and logical indentation.
- Improved Stylesheet support.
- Compatible with TE Edit Control, v26.
- Alternate Font Support.
- Font style support for far-east and Asian languages.
- Improved paragraph justification support.
- Bug fixes and other enhancements.
DOWNLOAD NOW !