SubSystems HTML to Image Converter for .Net v11.0
SubSystems HTML to Image Converter for .Net v11.0 + Crack
HTML to Image Converter DLL for NET, ASP .NET, C#, Win32, Win64, ASP, Visual Basic, VBSCRIPT, JSCRIPT, VB6, MFC, Delphi, Powerbuilder
HTML to Image Converter offers a simple and hassle free method of converting from HTML to various image formats within your application. You will make just a couple of function calls to do the conversion.
Does the converter use the system Web Browser Control?
HTML to PDF Conveter can optionally use Web Browser control to provide for page rendering similar to IE.
However, the control also offers a Native mode operation which does not use the Web Browser control, or another third party control.
The converter paginates the html data into a number of print size pages, and then produces Image for each page. This allow for converting large html file into a number of equal size images.
HTML to Image Conversion supports the following features:
- Output Image Formats: BMP, Jpeg, Gif, Png, Tiff, Icon, Exif, and Enhanced Metafile.
- Set paper size, orientation and margins for Image output.
- Enlargement or shrinking of output Image.
- Control on output metafile resolution.
- Specify page header and footers for html pages.
- Support for Virtual DPI
- Support for Windows 64bit OS.
- Support for additional far-eastern character sets.
- The Web Browser mode supports all html formatting features supported by IE.
Code Output: The generated Images can be written to a disk file or it can be retrieved in a memory buffer.
Programming Interface: Your application simply uses function calls to do the conversion. The Win32 and Win64 versions the function and constant declaration files for C/C++, Visual Basic and Delphi. The product is usable in any environment which allows for calling simple DLL functions.
The .NET version of this product is written using C# managed code. The .NET version can also be used within an ASP.NET server application.
DOWNLOAD NOW !