GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET v19.6.0 (27 Jun 2019)
GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET v19.6.0 (27 Jun 2019) + Crack
.NET APIs to annotate and export annotated documents
.NET document annotation API to manage annotated notes, comments and tags to documents content within your applications
GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET API allows developers to seamlessly enhance their applications with capability to annotate text or images in a document. Annotation can be applied in form of comments, explanations with highlighted notes, watermark, polyline and many more. Annotation API supports PDF, Microsoft Word DOCX, Excel XLSX and PowerPoint PPTX documents.
How to Annotate – Using GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET API annotations are created and rendered in a separate layer over displayed documents, so that original files are not modified. They can be stored as a set of JSON files or in a DB, as well as merged with the original file and exported to PDF or Word document.
Advanced Document Annotation API Features:
- Annotate any PDF, DOCX, XLSX and PPTX documents
- Multiple markup and commenting tools
- Reply based comments
- Highlight Text Annotation
- Custom stamp Annotation
- Threading in comments
- Simultaneous document annotations by multiple users
- Save annotations in different objects like JSON files, Databases or merge with original file
- Export annotations to separate PDF or Word file
- Abstract storage option – achieve it by using implemented interface provided by API
- User Management – Abstract-ready user management
- Annotation Compatibility - Annotations added are compatible with native PDF annotations
DOWNLOAD NOW !