Groupdocs.Search for .Net v20.4.0 (15 Apr 2020) + License Key
What is Groupdocs.Search for .Net?
Groupdocs.Search for .Net is a document and text search API for business applications developed in C#, ASP.NET and other .NET technologies. This .NET API supports basic to advanced search features, e.g., creation and merging of multiple indexes, searching through indexes using Simple, Boolean, Fuzzy, Regular Expression (regex) and other query types to fetch your required data, from files, documents and emails, through smart search. If you want to build a fast, reliable, smart and feature-rich search application for your end-users, supporting all popular file formats, GroupDocs.Search for .NET is all that you need.
Key Features of Groupdocs.Search for .Net:
- Create Index in Memory or on Disk & Perform Multi-threaded Indexing & Merging
- Prevent Indexing for Already Indexed Files or with a Specific String in its Name
- View Progress Percentage of Index Creation and Updation & Get Search Report
- Faster Indexing by Excluding Specific Words & Index Status Notification for Recently Processed Files
- Index ZIP Archives within ZIP Archives & Get List of Indexed Files contained in an Archive
- Use List or Import to Replace Characters during Indexing & Export them to a File
- Index & Search Password Protected Files & Compact Indexing to Save Disk Space
- Extract Text from Index or Source File & Automatically Save Text File Encoding in Index
- Add Arbitrary Additional Fields to each Document during Indexing
- Set up Document Filtering in Search Results
- Handle Typing Mistakes through Fuzzy Search, Set Similarity Level in Fuzzy Search & Display Best Results Only
- Add English Synonyms to Default Synonym Dictionary
- Search Complete Phrase with Stop Words and Combine Faceted Search with Boolean Search
- Search based on Homophonic Terms, Synonyms, Date Range, Wild Cards & Case Sensitivity
- Index & Search Emails from Outlook & Browse using Aspose.Email API
- Supports Spell Check & Wild Cards in Search Queries & Skip Special Characters in Search Phrases
- Limit Results for Each Term in Search Query as well as for All Results
- Extract HTML Text to a File & Generate URL to Navigate HTML-Formatted Search Results
- Combine Multiple Queries into Single Object Tree
- Alert User for Non-Supportive Settings & Auto-Index Reload in case of Indexing Error
- Enable Exact Number of Occurrences for each Found Word to Offer Alternative Word Suggestions in case of Misspelling
- Add Text Attributes to Indexed Documents without Re-indexing
- Perform Indexing and Searching Operations Based on Characters
- Index Metadata of Non-Textual Document Formats
- The easiest Rubik's Cube solution is available in many languages. Learn it quickly memorizing only a few algorithms.
Click on the link below to download Groupdocs.Search for .Net NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !