WebSupergoo ABCpdf DotNET v22.214.171.124 (15 June 2020) x86 & x64 + Activation Key
What is WebSupergoo ABCpdf DotNET?
WebSupergoo ABCpdf DotNET is a .NET component for the dynamic reading, writing, conversion and manipulation of Adobe PDF documents. Supporting a vast range of image and document formats and featuring three different HTML to PDF conversion engines.
ABCpdf .NET - PDF component for the creation and manipulation of Adobe PDF documents.
Key Features of WebSupergoo ABCpdf DotNET:
- High-Performance Simplicity: ABCpdf .NET is a library which is simple yet powerful. It's designed so you can get up to speed quickly, yet not limit you, should you need precise, low level control over how your PDFs are generated. More...
It allows you to create pure dynamic PDF documents or to read and modify existing PDF documents. These can either be saved to file or streamed direct to a client browser. All up into the GB range and beyond. Live demo...
Display or print any PDF document. Stream rasterized images to your client browser; rasterize and save in a variety of formats and color spaces for print output; display PDFs directly on the screen using ABCpdf .NET under Windows Forms.
- Multithreaded Efficiency: ABCpdf .NET is fast and lightweight. It's been designed specifically for high performance, multithreaded environments like IIS. However if you want to use it in a less demanding environment like a regular application that's fine too.
The ABCpdf .NET documentation for .NET and ASP documentation sets are just packed with examples in both C# and VB so that you can always tell exactly how to use a method or accomplish a task.
If that's not enough for you - we're always on hand and glad to help. If you can't see a good way to do something - just ask...
Three different HTML to PDF rendering engines provide a range of options and advantages.
Use Chrome style HTML to PDF conversion, or Firefox style conversion or Internet Explorer (IE) style PDF conversion.
Import HTML from local or remote web sites. Use sophisticated features like dynamic modification of pages and user tagged areas.
More about HTML to PDF conversion...
- Many Image Formats: ABCpdf .NET supports a vast range of image formats including JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG, EXIF, WMF, EMF, JPEG 2000, Photoshop PSD & PSB, PS, EPS, XPS, WPF, SVG and SWF (Flash). It supports multiple frames so you can convert multi-page CCITT or Group 4 Fax TIFFs to PDF documents. And vice versa.
It supports unusual file types like TIFFs with JPEG, OJPEG and HDR content. If you want to import spot color PSD documents, preserving the original separations it will do that. Or CMYK TIFF images in 16 bit with alpha.
Perhaps you don't need these features right now, but the beauty is that you can rest assured that whatever images you come across, you can be confident that ABCpdf .NET is a PDF library which will support them.
- Many Document Formats: Full support for Encapsulated PostScript (EPS), XML Paper Specification (XPS) and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) documents.
Use simple C# code to convert your PDF documents to XPS or EPS. Convert your XPS or EPS documents to PDF. Our conversion routines are carefully written to preserve the natural structure of your source documents wherever possible - this means the preservation of color spaces and the preservation or conversion of embedded fonts.
Not only does ABCpdf .NET support PDF, HTML and Rich Text Format (RTF) natively but it also links into helper applications to support a wide range of other document formats. Formats like Microsoft Word (.doc), Microsoft Excel (.xls), PowerPoint (.ppt), WordPerfect (.wpd), Lotus 1-2-3 (.wk1) and AutoCAD (.dxf).
- Sophisticated PDF Rendering: Render your PDFs through to a vast range of file types in a variety of color spaces and depths. Control over sophisticated options like halftones, overprint and color separations. Annotation and 3D support for PDF 3D elements.
Support for PDF printing using a variety of techniques. This includes useful and sophisticated features like font embedding for automatic printer transfer.
A partner in this is transparency flattening which is a technology which allows you to remove transparency from your documents while leaving the vector nature of the PDF intact.
Similarly there are PDF library APIs for font vectorization which converts fonts to vector outlines - great if you want to ensure people cannot copy text out of your documents.
- Full Featured Graphics Capabilities: ABCpdf .NET supports OpenType, TrueType and Type 1 fonts. You can either reference the font, keeping PDF documents lightweight for distribution on the web. Or for guaranteed fidelity of reproduction you can embed fonts into your PDFs.
You can apply transformations like rotation, magnification, skew and translation. This means you can draw rotated text, images and graphics all with only a few simple commands. Apply effects like blur for drop shadows or auto-levels for image optimization.
There are lots of text settings to allow you precise control over the way that your text is displayed and laid out. Paragraph indent, kerning and tracking, word spacing, line spacing, paragraph spacing and horizontal justification are just some of the settings you can control.
- Document Level Support: ABCpdf .NET allows a broad range of PDF manipulation from simple read and save operations to more complex operations like drawing scaled or rotated content from one PDF into another.
It supports layer and page insertion. Add graphics into any layer on your page. Lines, polygons, ovals, pies, arrows and text just to name a few. In RGB, CMYK, Lab and spot color at a variety of color depths.
Insert pages anywhere in your document. Append documents and reorder pages. Draw pages from one document to another. Stitch and merge PDFs to your heart's content.
This PDF library offers optimized low level C# access to the page content stream for highly flexible operations involving drawing commands.
- Unicode and Complex Language Support: ABCpdf .NET supports Unicode and foreign languages. Reference fonts from the relevant foreign language pack or embed Unicode fonts for guaranteed fidelity of reproduction on any platform.
Draw text horizontally or vertically and quickly subset large CJK fonts with minimal use of memory and impact on server load.
Bidirectional layout and contextual ligatures are supported as required for Hebrew and Arabic.
All this simply accessible via multi-styled text; supporting text box chaining to allow you to easily and automatically flow text through from one area to another using simple C# code.
- High Level Access: ABCpdf .NET offers complex high level operations like recoloring of elements and pages.
Apply size reduction to large documents or automatic tagging for PDF/UA style accessibility.
Full validation against the PDF/A-1 and PDF/A-2 standards. PDF/A conformity operations to modify non-compliant documents and make them compliant. Conversion is made to work the way it should - it operates on practically all documents - even documents provided by third parties.
Text and document analysis is great for search and redaction. The identification and replacement of specific elements may be just what you need for highly specific color space manipulation.
- Low Level Access: ABCpdf .NET allows even more advanced control over any PDF object in your document. If you can't see how to accomplish a task using our simple to use methods then you can always access the raw PDF structure directly.
There are simple methods designed to allow quick access to any object in the document either for information or for modification.
Other methods allow quick and easy deconstruction of drawing content streams for analysis or manipulation - all using simple C# code.
With the release of PDF 2.0 - ISO 32000-2, ABCpdf .NET includes a complete class structure for the entire PDF specification. This allows controlled access to the object model via typed elements and also enables validation against the PDF specification.
Click on the link below to download WebSupergoo ABCpdf DotNET NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !