devDept Eyeshot Ultimate v12 build 351 for WinForms & WPF (08 Apr 2019)
devDept Eyeshot Ultimate v12 build 351 for WinForms & WPF (08 Apr 2019) + Crack
What is Eyeshot?
Eyeshot is a CAD control based on the Microsoft .NET Framework. It allows developers to add CAD functionalities to WinForms and WPF applications in a snap. Eyeshot provides tools for building geometry from scratch, for analyzing it with finite element method and to generate toolpaths on it. Geometry can also be imported or exported using CAD exchange file formats.
Add CAD capabilities to your .NET applications
Eyeshot is a CAD control based on .NET Framework. It allows developers to add CAD functionalities to WinForms and WPF applications in a snap. Eyeshot provides tools for building geometry from scratch, for analyzing it with finite element method and to generate toolpaths on it. Geometry can also be imported or exported using CAD exchange file formats.
- Native WinForms and WPF controls
- Select between Mesh, Solid or Surface modeling technologies
- Do heavy modeling operations asynchronously
- Import/export standard CAD formats
- Access all available model data: Tesselations, B-Rep, topology and geometry, full product structure
- Select between a number of preconfigured viewport styles and configurations at design-time
- Learn from 60 ready to use source code samples in both C# and VB.NET
- Count on 10+ years of experince on legacy display adapters, faulty graphics drivers, virtual machines and remote desktop connections: Eyeshot is designed to work on common PC hardware.
- High quality technical support from experienced CAD programmers
- 100% managed code compiled against AnyCPU
- Royalty free licensing model
- Source Code Escrow service
Eyeshot includes a full assortment of entity types, including curves, polyhedral meshes, surfaces, solids and point clouds. Modeling tools include triangulation and meshing, boolean operations, curve and surface trim/fillet/offset/intersection and surface reconstruction from point clouds. Support for standard CAD formats allows geometry import/export.
The product is easy to deploy: a few managed, strongnamed assemblies. Assemblies can be distributed using XCopy or the global assembly cache.
It is written in managed C# and provides integration with Visual Studio .NET IDE. This allows Visual Studio .NET programmers to leverage their current programming language (C# or Visual Basic .NET) when programming with Eyeshot. The product is based on a per developer licensing scheme, and it is royalty-free to distribute.
- Optimized shader-based rendering for OpenGL and DirectX
- Advanced GPU effects: real-time shadows, reflection panes, silhouette edges, optimized transparency and multi-layer texturing
- WorkUnit class: asynchronous modeling made easy
- Asynchronous import/export of CAD exchange files
- Surface reconstruction from point clouds
- Analytical hidden lines removal
- 2D/3D Finite Element Analysis
- Area and mass properties
- Multi-touch support
- FEA mapped meshing
- Construct 3D volumes from any stackable set of images such as MRI and CT
- Design-time editors to customize layout and appearance settings
- A few DLLs compiled against AnyCPU for easy deployment
DOWNLOAD NOW !