ZylGpsReceiver.NET v3.18 + CRACK
What is ZylGpsReceiver.NET?
ZylGpsReceiver.NET is an event driven .NET framework / component collection that communicates with a GPS receiver. It returns latitude, longitude, altitude, speed, course, heading and many other useful parameters of the current position and the parameters of the satellites in view. The component is extended to calculate distances and make conversions between different measurement units and there is also an extension for google maps support, to be able to visualize the GPS positions in real time on a map engine.
This component works with any NMEA 0183 compatible receiver connected to one of the serial ports. NMEA 0183 (or NMEA for short) is a combined electrical and data specification for communication between marine electronic devices such as echo sounder, sonars, Anemometer (winds speed and direction), gyrocompass, autopilot, GPS receivers and many other types of instruments. It has been defined by, and is controlled by, the US-based National Marine Electronics Association.
The component supports GPS (USA), GLONASS (Russia), BeiDou (China), Quasi-Zenith (Japan) and Galileo (EU) satellites, but theoretically you can use for any other satellite as well.
Key Features of ZylGpsReceiver.NET:
- BaseGpsReceiver: is a custom .NET component, which is designed to be the base class of any kind of GPS receivers. This component contains an NMEA decoder engine and it works with any NMEA compatible GPS receiver.
You can extend this class easily to process NMEA data from any kind of sources as files, sockets, web services and so on.
- GpsReceiveris an extension of BaseGpsReceiver, which processes NMEA data from serial, USB or Bluetooth ports. It's thread based, which means that the reading process is handled by a different thread.
- ManagedGpsReceiveris an extension of BaseGpsReceiver, which processes NMEA data from serial, USB or Bluetooth ports. If you need 100% managed code, without any Windows API, you can use this class. Otherwise we recommend GpsReceiver class.
- FileGpsReceiver: is an extension of BaseGpsReceiver, which processes NMEA data from a text file.
- GpxGpsReceiver: is an extension of BaseGpsReceiver, which processes GPX xml files with GPS data.
- TcpGpsReceiver: is an extension of BaseGpsReceiver, which processes NMEA data from an TCP socket.
- UdpGpsReceiver: is an extension of BaseGpsReceiver, which processes NMEA data from an UDP socket.
- NmeaDecoder: is an extension of BaseGpsReceiver, it implements an NMEA decoder.It works like a GPS Receiver, but you have to feed it with NMEA sentences programatically from the constructor or with the Decode method.
- ZylGpsReceiver.NET Mobile: is an event driven Compact Framework.NET component for Windows Mobile 5.0-6.5, Windows CE 5.0, that communicates with a GPS receiver.
Click on the link below to download ZylGpsReceiver.NET NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !