YuPcre2 v1.14.0 (05 Jun 2020) for D10.4 Sydney Cracked
What is YuPcre2?
YuPcre2 is a new regular expression library for Delphi with Perl syntax. Directly supports UnicodeString, AnsiString, or UCS4String, as well as UTF-8, and UTF-16.
YuPcre2 provides two matching algorithms, the standard Perl and alternative DFA algorithm:
- DFA is a special purpose algorithm. If finds all possible matches and, in particular, it finds the longest. It never backtracks and supports partial matching better, in particular multi-segment matching of very long subject strings.
YuPcre2 has native interfaces for 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit strings.
Key Features of YuPcre2:
- Match strings and extract full or substring matches.
- Search for regular expressions within streams and memory buffers.
TDIRegExSearchStreamdescendants employ a buffered search within streams and files (of virtually unlimited size) and use little memory.
- Replace full matches or partial substrings.
- List full matches or partial substrings.
- Format full matches or partial substrings by adding static or dynamic text.
- YuPcre2 RegEx2 String Processing: YuPcre2 can Replace, List, or Format regular expressions matches or any of its substrings, useful for text editors and word processors. Variable portions of the match can be included into the result text. The full match can be referenced by number, substrings also by name. The character to introduce these reference is freely configurable. FormatOptions allow to turn features on or off as required.
Replacereturns the original subject string with matches replaced, similar to but more flexible than Delphi's StringReplace() function.
Listcollects all string matches into a single string. It extracts multiple phone numbers, e-mail addresses, or URLs, with a single call.
- YuPcre2 RegEx2 MaskControls: YuPcre2 includes two regular expression mask edits:
TDIRegEx2ComboBox. Both controls validate keyboard input against a regular expression. They work similar to Delphi's TMaskEdit but more flexible and powerful.
The regular expression mask edits can:
- accept/reject specific characters at determined positions;
- allow / reject particular characters if they follow defined character(s);
- restrict input text to begin / end with exact character(s);
- flag incomplete text to show that more input is needed.
Click on the link below to download YuPcre2 NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !