FMXLinux v1.46 (14 May 2020) Full Source
What is FMXLinux?
FMXLinux is a toolchain that permits the development Linux application using Embarcadero Linux compiler and FMX.
Conceptually, FmxLinux is a combination of two major components:
- Runtime: Brand-new implementations of FireMonkey for Linux, tightly integrated with the native linux runtime.
- Design Time Management: An IDE expert which allows to add Linux platform to FMX project and setup it with FmxLinux.
Using FmxLinux you focus only on your FMX application and FMXLinux makes it available on Linux.
FireMonkey implementation for Linux Start building UI Linux apps with Embarcadero Delphi and FmxLinux.
Key Features of FMXLinux:
- Native Look & Feel: FmxLinux provides high-quality Ubuntu style as default Linux style.
- Cross-Platform: Real cross-platform developement, focus on your app and FmxLinux makes it for Linux.
- Work in RAD Studio: Code and debug your app in Delphi IDE. All RAD Studio features are available.
Click on the link below to download FMXLinux NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !