AB2D ReaderSvg v7.0.6883 + ViewerSvg v4.1.6883
AB2D ReaderSvg v7.0.6883 + ViewerSvg v4.1.6883 + Crack
Ab2d.ReaderSvg - svg and svgz importer
Use vector graphics from svg files in WPF and Silverlight applications.
Ab2d.ReaderSvg is a class library that can be used to read svg and svgz (compressed svg) files and import its elements into any WPF application.
The Ab2d.ReaderSvg can accurately read shapes defined in svg file, their strokes, fills and other properties. It can read all types of gradients, patterns and markers (line starting and ending shapes). This gives the designers free hands to define their drawings in almost any vector drawing application, save them into svg file and the application developers can than use the drawings in their WPF applications.
The elements in svg file can be converted into shapes or geometry objects. The shapes (Canvas, Ellipse, Path, etc.) are great because they can be simply modified and mouse events can be assigned to them. Geometry objects (GeometryDrawing, PathGeometry, etc.) are a lightweight version of shapes that have much better performance and lower memory usage but are harder to manipulate. Thereforeg graphics objects are ideal for complex drawings. And what is more the read geometry can be furher optimized for even better performance.
For example the following line of XAML is all that is needed to show birthday_cake.svg:
Note that Ab2d.ReaderSvg cannot be used in Silverlight applications - but can be used in XBAP Web Browser application.
But it is possible to convert svg files into XAML for Silverlight and Windows Store (Windows RT)applications with the ViewerSvg converter.
- Read svg and svgz (compresses svg) files.
- Preserve objects hierarchy.
- Get name of the objects from id attribute or from title element.
- Read embedded bitmap images.
- Read shapes with their properties.
- Read linear and radial gradients.
- Read patterns and convert them into VisualBrush.
- Read marker elements - line starting and ending shapes (arrows, etc.)
- Read use and symbol elements (also used for embedded fonts).
- Read clipPath elements.
- Read elements in svg file as Shapes or as Geometries (better performance).
- Optimize read Geometry for better performance.
- Optionally convert text into Path.
- Automatically resize the read elements.
- Get progress report when reading svg file.
- GetXaml method to get formatted and valid XAML of the read objects.
- Read custom properties and layers data from svg files created in Microsoft Visio.
- Included SvgViewbox and SvgDrawing controls that can be used in XAML.
- Optimize hierarchies of read objects with optimizing the groups or completely flattening the hierarchy.
- True transform transforms the shape data with changing the actual values instead of using RenderTransform or LayoutTransform.
ViewerSvg - svg to xaml converter
Use vector graphics from svg files in WPF, Silverlight, Windows Phone and Windows Store apps applications.
ViewerSvg is the best svg to XAML converter for WPF, Windows Store, Windows Phone, Universal Aps and Silverlight.
My confidence in ViewerSvg is so good because it not only can accurately convert svg files into XAML but also has the following additional great features:
- Possibility to read svg objects as Shapes (for easier manipulation) or as Geometry objects (for better draw performance).
- Optimize hierarchies and transformations to convert complex hierarchies with transformations into simpler objects.
- Read data from custom properties that are attached to elements and export the data as xml serialized DataTable (only for svg files created in Microsoft Visio).
- Additional optimization of Geometry objects to further improve drawing performance.
- Using TrueTransform to change size and position of read objects by changing the actual shape data (without adding Transformation to root object).
- Possibility to convert texts into PathGeometry.
- Option to automatically size the read objects so that only the svg content is get without the whole document defined in root svg element.
- Preserve element names - name can be read from id attribute or from title element.
- The best support - if you find any svg file that is not read correctly, send it to us and we will try to improve the reader so it will read the svg file correctly.
ViewerSvg is using the Ab2d.ReaderSvg library that imports objects from svg and svgz files at runtime. With the library it is possible to use svg files just as jpg, png or other files. Ab2d.ReaderSvg also has many advanced options and other possibilities that are not possible when using a converted xaml file.
DOWNLOAD NOW !