AB3D Reader3ds v9.1.6011 + Viewer3ds v4.1.6011
AB3D Reader3ds v9.1.6011 + Viewer3ds v4.1.6011 + Crack
Ab3d.Reader3ds - 3ds file importer
Create 3D models in almost any 3D modeling application and use them in your WPF application.Overview
The library is very easy to use. In XAML the 3D models can be shown with using Viewport3ds control or Model3ds Visual3D. For advanced usage the Reader3ds class can be used. It contains many properties and methods to control the reading of the 3ds file.
The Reader3ds reads the model hierarchy and their names and makes it very easy to access the read models by their names. It contains the Transformer3ds class that simplifies transformations on the objects. There is also a Animator3ds helper class that makes playing animations stored in 3ds files very easy.
The library comes with many samples that demonstrate its usage.Features:
- Read Positions, TriangleIndices, TextureCoordinates and Normals.
- Read object hierarchy and object names.
- Read Smoothing Groups - data that define which edges are sharp and which are smooth.
- Read animations from keyframes data.
- Read all lights and cameras.
- Read solid color materials, texture materials and specular materials (specular materials are adjusted to be correctly displayed in WPF).
- Read multi-sub materials (breaks objects into more if one object contains more than one material).
- Included simple transparency sorting.
- Integrated tga image reader.
- Get formated XAML with GetXaml method.
- Simplified transforming of objects with Transformer3ds class.
- Simplified playing animations with Animator3ds class.
- Reporting progress while reading 3ds files.
- Fully managed code.
- Tested with thousands of 3ds files.
- Can run in WPF Browser (partially trusted) applications.
Viewer3ds - 3ds to XAML converter
Create 3D models in almost any 3D modeling application and use them in your WPF application.
Viewer3ds - 3ds to XAML converter application
Viewer3ds is an application that can read 3D objects from 3ds files and convert them into XAML. The XAML can be than used in any WPF application.
Viewer3ds is using Ab3d.Reader3ds library to read the 3ds files. The library can be also used in your WPF applications to read 3D objects directly from 3ds file (without converting them into XAML).
Viewer3ds and Ab3d.Reader3ds make importing 3D objects into your WPF application an easy task.
To simplify other 3D tasks we also provide Ab3d.PowerToys library that contain the ultimate collection of helper classes and controls for WPF 3D.
To read more about using WPF 3D as your platform for 3D application in .Net please see our 3D Overview page.
- The objects hierarchy is displayed in a tree view. It displays names of the objects that were defined in a 3D modeling applications. So when the exported xaml is used in your application, you can know which names to use to access the objects.
- All the 3D objects can be renamed (or given a name if a name was not specified).
- If the 3ds file contains an animation, it can be played with Viewer3ds. A selected frame can be exported into xaml.
- Besides exporting all the 3D objects, only selected objects can be exported.
- Camera can be freely rotated around the read objects (select Free Camera in Cameras Panel).
- Lights can be turned on and off. A camera light that shines in the direction of the camera can be added to the scene (in case the scene does not contain any light).
- There are many options on how to load the 3ds file. For example it is possible to disable transparencies, control the shading of objects, etc.
DOWNLOAD NOW !