Aspose.3D for .Net v20.4.0 (09 Apr 2020) + License Key
What is Aspose.3D for .Net?
Aspose.3D for .Net is a feature-rich Gameware and Computer-Aided-Designing (CAD) API to manipulate documents without any 3D modeling and rendering software dependencies. API supports Discreet3DS, WavefrontOBJ, FBX (ASCII, Binary), STL (ASCII, Binary), Universal3D, Collada, glTF, GLB, PLY, DirectX, Google Draco file formats and more. Developers can create, read, convert, modify and control the substance of 3D document formats easily.
Aspose.3D for .NET API is user-friendly and can be deployed with any .NET application as easy as copying it without worrying about other services and modules that are installed already.
Key Features of Aspose.3D for .Net:
- Create 3D scene & save in the supported format
- Load, save & convert files to a stream
- Work with geometry & scene hierarchy
- Share mesh geometry data between multiple nodes
- Add animation property to scene document
- Triangulate a Mesh with Custom Memory Layout of the Vertex
- Add a Target Camera in Scene
- Animate Objects in a Scene
- Split Meshes by Material
- Render a 3D View in the Image Format
- Cast and Receive Shadows on Geometries
- Allow change plane's orientations
- Enhance the creation of cylinder
- Added vulkan renderer support
- Create geometry by extruding shapes
- UV atlas algorithm support
- Support for standard 3d printing format AMF
- FBX import and Binary write support
- Export and import glTF files with draco compression
- 3D File Format Conversion: Aspose.3d for .NET provides an array of advanced algorithms that makes it an all-in-one solution for 3D file format conversion. The conversion process is as simple as changing the file extension to the desired format. All you need to do is to load the source file in an instance of Scene, and call its Save method with an appropriate FileFormat parameter. That's it!
- 3D Scenes Creation: Aspose.3D for .NET empowers programmers to easily generate scenes from scratch without needing to install any 3D modeling or rendering software. The 3D .NET API also enables to save the scenes in formats (FBX, STL, WavefrontOBJ, Discreet3DS, Universal3D and Collada) by calling the Save method of the Scene class object.
- Add Asset Information to 3D Scene: Metadata is structured information that describes, locates and makes it easier to retrieve, use and manage an information resource. Aspose.3D for .NET API allows developers to define Metadata for the scene.
- Create 3D Mesh & Graphic Shapes: .NET 3D library allows the developers to build a mesh of various 3D geometric shapes, define control points and polygons in the simplest way to create meshes and point a mesh to multiple instances of a shape type. Developers can also place 3D shapes anywhere on the 3D scene.
- Share Mesh Geometry Data with Multiple Nodes: To reduce memory necessities, a single instance of Mesh can be bound to various instances of Node. Envision that you require a system where a large number of 3D cubes seemed to be indistinguishable; you could spare memory by making one Mesh object when the system begins up. At that point, each time you require another shape, you make another Node object, then point that node to one Mesh. This is how API manages instancing.
- Triangulate Mesh with Custom Memory Layout of Vertex: Convert a mesh to the triangle mesh because any complex structure can be represented as a bunch of triangles. The graphic software packages and hardware devices operate more efficiently on triangles. The memory layout of Vertex is also important to feed the GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) because the GPU must also know about the vertex layout in order to extract correct attributes from the buffer.
- Independent of any External Software Installation: Aspose.3D API is built using managed code that never depends on any external API or software installation on the machine to work with 3D files. It is a perfectly customized solution in terms of supported features, security, stability, scalability, speed and price.
Click on the link below to download Aspose.3D for .Net NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !