Aspose.Barcode for .Net v20.4.0 (23 Apr 2020) + License Key
What is Aspose.Barcode for .Net?
Aspose.Barcode for .Net is a powerful library to generate & recognize 1D & 2D barcodes from multiple image types at any angle. Developers can easily add the barcode generation and scanning functionality to their .NET applications. It also allows exporting the generated barcodes to different high-quality image formats.
Aspose.BarCode for .NET supports to manipulate the appearance of the generated barcodes like background color, bar color, rotation angle, x-dimension, image quality, resolution, captions, size and much more. Moreover, API supports multiple types of recognition and imaging features as well as different types of symbologies.
Key Features of Aspose.Barcode for .Net:
- Print barcode labels with ease
- Save to or load from stream or file
- Encode & decode characters (non-english) in 2D types
- Rotate barcode images at any angle
- Scan barcodes from multi-page TIFF
- Support for linear, 2D and postal symbologies
- Supported Symbologies: .NET barcode library supports multiple 1D, 2D and postal bar code symbologies for both encode and decode capabilities.
API supported linear types include:
- EAN 13
- EAN 8
- UPC A
- UPC E
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- Standard 2 of 5
- Code 11
- EAN 14 (SCC 14)
- SSCC 18
- ITF 14
- Matrix 2 of 5
- Code 128
- Code 39 Extended
- Code 39 Standard
- Code 93 Extended
- Code 16K
- Code 93 Standard
- IATA 2 of 5
- Supplement (Decode only)
2D types include:
- PDF 417
- Macro PDF 417
- Micro PDF 417
- Compact PDF 417 (Decode only)
- Italian Post 25
Postal types include:
- Australia Post
- USPS OneCode
- Deutsche Post Identcode
- Deutsche Post Leticode
- Generate Barcodes: Barcode generator API offers to create the barcodes by specifying various symbologies, setting code text (data to be encoded to barcode image) and appearance-related properties such as background foreground color, font as well as location(hide, above, below) and alignment. Moreover, one can create two-dimensional barcodes like PDF 417, Data Matrix, Aztec, QR and Micro QR barcode etc in the same way as of one dimensional.
- Imaging, Rotation & Sizing Support: Aspose.BarCode for .NET allows the manipulation of label borders, border colors, style, margins, and width. It also provides the ability to modify image color, background color, and bar color. You can also rotate barcode images to any angle and produce high-quality images with anti-aliasing. In addition to this, you can set customized resolutions for the resultant images while saving them to any of the supported image formats.
- Scanning Barcode: Barcode API contains another powerful feature to read or detect the most commonly used 1D and 2D barcodes, detecting them anywhere. Just few lines of code to detect the barcodes from the image.
Click on the link below to download Aspose.Barcode for .Net NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !