Aspose.Note for .Net v20.3.0 (18 Mar 2020) + License Key
What is Aspose.Note for .Net?
Aspose.Note for .Net is a standalone OneNote document manipulation API. Applications can easily provide functionality such as read, convert, create, edit and manipulate Microsoft OneNote files as well as manipulate the elements of OneNote books and then export to different formats.
After API integration, Developers can load documents, render text and images from OneNote file to multiple formats, navigate through the document object model, extract text from any part of a file and a lot more.
Key Features of Aspose.Note for .Net:
- Read OneNote documents
- Read the properties of different objects
- Save the document as image
- Extract images from a document
- Export documents to PDF
- Extract text from the document
- Get information of each page
- Insert image on OneNote page
- Insert table, extract text from table & lock table columns
- Tag important notes in the document
- Attach a file to the OneNote document
- Support for hyperlinks in images while converting to PDF
- Convert OneNote Files to Different Formats : Developers can easily load ONE files and render them in different image formats TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG & BMP. Moreover, the API supports converting the OneNote documents to PDF format for easy sharing.
- Manipulate OneNote Objects : Aspose.Note for .NET allows to access and read the properties of different objects like document, page, text and image through its Object Model. Furthermore, the library enables users to access the OneNote book image properties including file name, width, height, file extension, last modified date and so on.
- Print OneNote Files : Aspose.Note for .NET allows printing documents using various options, with just a few lines of code. You can choose to print using the default settings, print with a specific job name or choose to print a range of pages. Moreover, you may also specify printer settings such as page layout and margins.
- Microsoft Office OneNote Automation - Not Needed : Aspose.Note for .NET is built using managed code that does not need Microsoft Office or Microsoft OneNote to be installed on the machine to work with OneNote files. It is a perfect Microsoft OneNote automation alternative in terms of supported features, security, stability, scalability, speed, and price.
Click on the link below to download Aspose.Note for .Net NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !