Aspose.Tasks for .Net v20.4.0 (03 Apr 2020) + License Key
What is Aspose.Tasks for .Net?
Aspose.Tasks for .Net is a reliable project management API to process Microsoft Project files. API supports to read, write and manipulate Microsoft Project documents without any other software dependencies. Moreover, API exposes project data to offer a complete planning, definition, and tracking capabilities. It allows the users to define a projects' main as well as default properties and calendar information. It can also specify weekdays and exceptions for a project's calendar.
Aspose.Tasks for .NET API showcases data such as tasks, resources, resource assignments, and extended attributes data so that developers can manipulate them. Users can completely plan by creating and reading tasks and resources and assign or remove resources to or from tasks. Users can manipulate constraints, priorities, critical and effort driven tasks, stop or resume a task and split tasks, manage extended attributes, links tasks and write updated data back to the project.
Key Features of Aspose.Tasks for .Net:
- Create project files from scratch
- Define weekdays for the calendar
- Define exceptions in calendars
- Read password protected MPP files
- Manage baselines, costs & milestones
- Handle resource attributes
- Define resource assignment & allocation
- Render work breakdown structures (WBS) to images
- Render project data to HTML
- Sort tasks on names
- Update Resource data & save back to MPP
- Update custom properties of MPP Project files
Click on the link below to download Aspose.Tasks for .Net NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !