Aspose.Imaging for .Net v20.4.0 (23 Apr 2020) + License Key
What is Aspose.Imaging for .Net?
Aspose.Imaging for .Net is a library offering advanced image processing features. Developers can create, edit or convert images in their own application. Also Aspose. Imaging library supports drawing and work with graphic primitives. Image export and conversion (including uniform multi-page image processing) is the one of API core features along with image transformations (resize, crop, flip&rotate, binarization, grayscale, adjust), advanced image manipulation features (filtering, dithering, masking, deskewing) and memory optimization strategies.
Aspose.Imaging for .NET is a flexible, stable and powerful API, capable of processing the most commonly used formats along with some special formats such as DjVu, DICOM, WebP & DNG. Moreover, it extends the native support for image formats & processing functions for .NET and .NET Core.
Key Features of Aspose.Imaging for .Net:
- Create, load & edit images
- Convert images to a variety of formats
- Various image filters and effects (gaussian, blur, median, grayscale, binarization, dithering etc)
- Crop, resize & rotate-flip
- Image deskew
- Support animated multi-frame images
- Uniform image page (frame) processing
- Draw images using Graphics (graphics path and different geometric shapes)
- Image masking
- Memory optimization strategies
- Draw text while controlling the font aspects
- Save SVG with fonts embedded or exported
- Inter-convert Image Formats: Along with the rich set of processing routines, API also provides an array of advanced algorithms that makes it an all-in-one solution for image conversion. These algorithms are encapsulated in specialized classes, that are simple to use and can export images to conventional raster formats along with PSD, WMF, EMF, DjVu, DICOM, DNG & WebP formats with reliability.
Using this library, format conversion is as simple as changing the file extension to the desired format.
- Dynamically Draw Images: Aspose.Imaging for .NET supports an advanced set of drawing features along with the core functionality. Developers can draw on image surface either by manipulating the pixel information or by using the advanced functionality like Graphics and Paths.
.NET image library enables you to easily draw lines, curves, rectangles & other geometric shapes, fill closed shapes with solid colors or gradients & textures, draw text with options for fine control over the font and draw images by loading existing image data.
- Create image, manipulate and save it to disk: Using Aspose.Imaging for .NET you can easily create images with specified parameters, manipulate them and save.
Click on the link below to download Aspose.Imaging for .Net NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !