Aspose.GIS for .Net v20.4.0 (06 Apr 2020) + License Key
What is Aspose.GIS for .Net?
Aspose.GIS for .Net enables you to access & manipulate geographic information from vector-based geospatial data formats. API supports to read, write & convert most popular GIS file formats such as Shapefile, GeoJSON, FIleGDB, KML & OSM XML as well as render a map from supported formats to SVG. Furthermore, a developer can easily customize rendering and feature styles to get the desired map look.
Aspose.GIS for .NET is designed with simplicity, performance, usability & portability in mind. It contains APIs to be used with .NET Framework, .NET Core & Xamarin platforms, enabling you to build cross-platform applications with great ease.
Key Features of Aspose.GIS for .Net:
- Create new layers and datasets or read features from existing files
- Create points, lines, and surfaces
- Build non-linear geometries
- Translate geometries to/from WKT and WKB
- Compute topological relation between geometries
- Compute an intersection, union or difference of any geometries
- Compute a buffer region around a geometry
- Render maps to SVG, PNG, JPEG, or BMP
- Combine several symbolizers to perform complex drawing
- Calculate styling parameters of a feature basing on values of its attributes
- Reproject individual geometries and entire layers
- Import spatial reference systems from WKT, export spatial reference systems to WKT
- Look up spatial reference systems by SRID
- Convert data to a lot of supported formats
- Perform reprojection while converting data
- Work with spatial data in PostgreSQL and SQL Server
- Build spatial indexes to speed up spatial queries
- Read band values from GeoTIFF raster format
- Single API for Various Formats: Aspose.GIS takes care of all tedious details of data formats and provides you with a clean and simple object model for GIS data. You can read or store data in files with a universal, format-independent code.
- Convert GIS Data Between Formats: Converting GIS data from one format to another with Aspose.GIS usually takes just one line of code.
- Render Maps: Data is only useful when someone can see it. .NET GIS library makes it easy and fast to export GIS data to vector or raster images and provides rich symbology for complex visualization scenarios.
- Use Different Coordinate Systems: With Aspose.GIS, you can transform geospatial coordinates, geometries, and whole layers from one coordinate reference system to another. Cartographic projections as well as geodetic transformations are supported.
You can either look up a coordinate reference system by SRID, import from WKT or set custom parameters directly in the code.
- Perform Spatial Analysis: Aspose.GIS includes a full set of spatial predicates based on the DE-9IM model that evaluates topological relationships between objects. Typical cases are:
- Determine if two objects overlap
- Determine if one object intersects another object
- Find minimum distance between geometry and another geometry
- Check if the geometry of an object intersects itself
- Compute the area of a geometry
- Aspose.GIS enables you to easily perform geometric operations, such as:
- Create a buffer polygon around a geometry
- Find the centroid of a geometry
- Find the convex hull of a geometry
- Compute bounding extent
- Linearize a curve
Click on the link below to download Aspose.GIS for .Net NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !