Image to PDF v3.4
Image to PDF v3.4 + Crack
ImageToPDF is a windows application which can directly convert dozens of image formats, such as TIF, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PSD, WMF, EMF, PDF, PCX, PIC and so on, into PDF format. ImageToPDF can automatically skew-correct B/W images by employing special techniques to insure high quality output after conversion. ImageToPDF can operate Adobe Acrobat independently and it has faster processing speed. If your application doesn't require OCR (Optical Character Recognition) functionality, ImageToPDF provides a very convenient, simple way to compose electronic books which can then be issued to the Web. You can scan paper documents directly to image files and then convert them to PDF using ImageToPDF.
Handles multipage-image files correctly by incorporating all images sequentially into PDF. This is new software programs and utilities convert TIFF files (black and white and color) into exceptionally high quality PDF files with an excellent compression at a impressive speed and performance.
ImageToPDF is perfect for high-volume document archive/database systems that require unattended batch image conversions (TIFF or other images) to PDF format.
Image to PDF Features:
- Supports TIFF, JPG, PNG, PCD, PSD, TGA, BMP, DCX, EMF, WMF, etc. image formats.
- Supports virtually all TIFF compressions, including ZIP, LZW, CCITT G4/G3, JPEG, Packbits.
- Be able to process OJPEG tiff file perfectly.
- Outstanding compression.
- Can combine multiple image files into one PDF file.
- Supports Multi-page tiff file to PDF conversion.
- Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software.
- Supports sorting on file name when converting batches.
- Supports single file processing, single directory processing, multi-level directory processing and many other processing modes.
- Can set automatic skew-correction (of B/W images).
- More modes convert. when batch converting, can multiple image files to a single PDF file, or each image file may be converted into individual PDF files.
- Make use of effective compression processing to minimize space occupied by the created PDF files; for example, an A4 size file with a B/W image the output size is about 40KB to 50KB per page; color and gray-scale images are also compressed and optimized.
- Supports drag and drop.
- Supports scanner.
- Page layout setting.
- Password protection for PDF files with 40 or 128 bit encryption.
- Set file permissions to restrict printing, copying, and future modifications to the document.
- Specify any resolution(DPI) in the generated PDF file.
- Optimized to increase speed.
- Set the document info (title, subject, author and keywords, creator).
- Append to existing PDFs.
- Supports monitor batch convert.
- Support watermark, bookmark, viewer setting.
- Integrates into Explorer right shortcut menu for convenient, easy operation; image can be dragged directly from Windows Explorer and converted quickly.
DOWNLOAD NOW !