Download Devart dotConnect for SugarCRM Professional v1.9.1098 (20 Feb 2020) + Patcher
dotConnect for SugarCRM is an ADO.NET provider for working with SugarCRM data through the standard ADO.NET or Entity Framework interfaces. It allows you to easily integrate SugarCRM data into your .NET applications, and integrate SugarCRM services with widely used data-oriented technologies.
dotConnect for SugarCRM has the same standard ADO.NET classes as other standard ADO.NET providers: SugarConnection, SugarCommand, SugarDataAdapter, SugarDataReader, SugarParameter, etc. This allows you quickly get started with it and eliminates the need to study any SugarCRM data access specificities.
Work with SugarCRM Data Easily
dotConnect for SugarCRM makes it simple to create .NET applications in C#, VB, or other languages, working with SugarCRM data. It offers standard ADO.NET interface, and thus it's easy to master it. It's powerful design-time editors together with seamless Visual Studio integration allow you to work with SugarCRM data with less efforts and less code writing. See how easy it is with dotConnect for SugarCRM.
Connecting to SugarCRM from Server Explorer
To create a Server Explorer connection, you just need to:
- Click Connect to Database on the Server Explorer toolbar
- Change Data Source to SugarCRM Data Source
- Specify the login url to the data source, your SugarCRM user id and password
That's all, now you can work with SugarCRM data right in Visual Studio - select data from SugarCRM entities and edit it.
SugarCRM Data Binding
- Build your data access layer without writing code manually
- Configure dotConnect for SugarCRM components in powerful design-time editors
- Bind data grids and other controls to SugarCRM data just by configuring the smart tags
- Work with SugarCRM data just like with a database
Power of SQL
dotConnect for SugarCRM allows you to perform SQL queries against your SugarCRM data. Use SQL statements to work with SugarCRM accounts, contacts, leads, contracts, products, campaigns opportunities, and other objects.
Our provider offers full CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) support and allows you to get SugarCRM data with SELECT statements and manage data with INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements.
No need to study and use complex SugarCRM API, just use familiar SQL statements. You may use complex JOINs, WHERE conditions, etc. - all the SQL benefits, not available with SugarCRM API.
Entity Framework Support
dotConnect for SugarCRM allows you to access SugarCRM data via Entity Framework - Microsoft's recommended data access technology. It supports Entity Framework v4, v5, v6, and Entity Framework Core, and enables you to use the following Entity Framework features with SugarCRM data:
- LINQ to Entities (no need for SugarCRM API)
- Entity relations with lazy/eager loading
- No need to post each edited/created object separately - a single SaveChanges() call to persist all the changed objects
dotConnect for SugarCRM provides enhanced Entity Framework support for SugarCRM data with a bundled visual designer for ORM models with Visual Studio integration - Entity Developer. Standard Visual Studio Entity Data Model designer is also supported.
DOWNLOAD NOW !