Download Devart dotConnect for BigCommerce Professional v1.10.1098 (20 Feb 2020) + Patcher
dotConnect for BigCommerce is an ADO.NET provider for working with BigCommerce data through the standard ADO.NET or Entity Framework interfaces. It allows you to easily integrate BigCommerce data into your .NET applications, and integrate BigCommerce services with widely used data-oriented technologies.
dotConnect for BigCommerce has the same standard ADO.NET classes as other standard ADO.NET providers: BigcommerceConnection, BigcommerceCommand, BigcommerceDataAdapter, BigcommerceDataReader, BigcommerceParameter, etc. This allows you quickly get started with it and eliminates the need to study any BigCommerce data access specificities.
Work with BigCommerce Data Easily
dotConnect for BigCommerce makes it simple to create .NET applications in C#, VB, or other languages, working with BigCommerce data. It offers standard ADO.NET interface, and thus it's easy to master it. It's powerful design-time editors together with seamless Visual Studio integration allow you to work with BigCommerce data with less efforts and less code writing. See how easy it is with dotConnect for BigCommerce.
Connecting to BigCommerce from Server Explorer
To create a Server Explorer connection, you just need to:
- Click Connect to Database on the Server Explorer toolbar
- Change Data Source to BigCommerce Data Source
- Specify the login url to the data source, your BigCommerce user id and password
That's all, now you can work with BigCommerce data right in Visual Studio - select data from BigCommerce entities and edit it.
BigCommerce Data Binding
- Build your data access layer without writing code manually
- Configure dotConnect for BigCommerce components in powerful design-time editors
- Bind data grids and other controls to BigCommerce data just by configuring the smart tags
- Work with BigCommerce data just like with a database
Power of SQL
dotConnect for BigCommerce allows you to perform SQL queries against your BigCommerce data. Use SQL statements to work with BigCommerce accounts, contacts, leads, contracts, products, campaigns opportunities, and other objects.
Our provider offers full CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) support and allows you to get BigCommerce data with SELECT statements and manage data with INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements.
No need to study and use complex BigCommerce API, just use familiar SQL statements. You may use complex JOINs, WHERE conditions, etc. - all the SQL benefits, not available with BigCommerce API.
Entity Framework Support
dotConnect for BigCommerce allows you to access BigCommerce data via Entity Framework - Microsoft's recommended data access technology. It supports Entity Framework v4, v5, v6, and Entity Framework Core, and enables you to use the following Entity Framework features with BigCommerce data:
- LINQ to Entities (no need for BigCommerce API)
- Entity relations with lazy/eager loading
- No need to post each edited/created object separately - a single SaveChanges() call to persist all the changed objects
dotConnect for BigCommerce provides enhanced Entity Framework support for BigCommerce data with a bundled visual designer for ORM models with Visual Studio integration - Entity Developer. Standard Visual Studio Entity Data Model designer is also supported.
DOWNLOAD NOW !