SysTools SQLite Database Recovery v184.108.40.206
SysTools SQLite Database Recovery v220.127.116.11 + Crack
Tool to Repair & Export Corrupt Sqlite (.db) File as Other Database Format
- Recover & Preview Tables, Columns, Views, Triggers of Sqlite File
- 3 Export Options: Save as Sqlite, MS Access or other databases
- No Size Limitation: Recovery Tested with 1.5 TB of Sqlite Database
- Option to search within Sqlite file by keyword or phrase
- Supports multiple DSN: SQL Database, MS Access
- Allows mapping of Sqlite Data type with other data type
- Recover Sqlite .db file created by Thunderbird, Incredimail etc.
List of Key Features in SysTools Sqlite Database Recovery Tool:
Recover Complete Sqlite Database
With the help of Sqlite database recovery tool you can easily recover all the tables, columns, triggers, indexes, views etc.; from Sqlite file. It will also generate an instant preview of all the items which are being recovered by the tool.
Quick Scan & Load Sqlite File Data
Once you open the Sqlite .db file, software will quickly scan it. After scanning, it will load the complete database and display a preview of the complete items stored within. This way you can easily view all the components present within a Sqlite file before exporting it.
3 Options to Export & Save Sqlite File:
After recovery, you can export & save the Sqlite file in three different forms:
- Export to MS Access MDB Database
- Export as Sqlite Database file
- Export to other database using DSN like SQL MDF
Choose DSN to Export Sqlite File
There are multiple database source name options available in which you can export the Sqlite file. These options include:
- Export as SQL MDF database
- Export as Sqlite Database
- Export as MS Access MDB file
Export Selective Sqlite Items
While exporting database from Sqlite file to one of the multiple formats featured; software allows you to check or uncheck the items. This way, it is possible for you to export only selective data without compromising any Meta properties or other crucial information.
Allows Sqlite Data Type Mapping
If you select the DSN to export recovered Sqlite file then software prompts you to map the Sqlite data type with the other database type. There will be a default mapping of all the items but if you like; you can change the data types, as supported by the software.
DOWNLOAD NOW !