SQL Backup Master v4.7.415.0 (15 Jun 2020) Enterprise Edition + CRACK
What is SQL Backup Master?
SQL Backup Master backs up your SQL Server databases to any number of popular cloud storage services such as Dropbox, OneDrive, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Box, and Google Drive. It can also back up databases to an FTP server - or a folder on your local machine, network server, or storage device.
Backing up your SQL Server databases to the cloud shouldn't be complicated or expensive. SQL Backup Master comes to the rescue by providing an easy way to upload your database backups to one or more affordable (or free) cloud storage services. It also offers rich compression, encryption, scheduling, recovery, and notification services - so that you can stop worrying and get back to business.
Key Features of SQL Backup Master:
- Create full, differential, and log backups
- Database backup recovery
- Custom SQL and batch file scripts
- Email notifications
- Database backup file compression
- Automatic cleanup of old backup files
- Support for emergency backup destinations
- Failed backup retry support
- Advanced logging and log viewing features
- Import & export backup job configurations
- Command line interface for job execution
- Back up to folder (local or network) or NAS
- Back up to Dropbox
- Back up to Box
- Back up to standard FTP
- Password protected application access
- Back up to Google Drive
- Back up to Microsoft OneDrive (Personal)
- Back up to Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Back up to secure FTP (FTPS/SFTP)
- Back up to Amazon S3
- Back up to Wasabi (S3 compatible)
- Back up to Backblaze (S3 compatible)
- Back up to Azure Storage
- Encrypt backup zip archives with AES-256
- Custom database backup command arguments
- Maximum number of scheduled backup jobs: Unlimited
Click on the link below to download SQL Backup Master NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !