Automated Solutions ASComm.NET v220.127.116.11
Automated Solutions ASComm.NET v18.104.22.168 + Crack
Allen-Bradley, Siemens S7, GE, & Modbus Communication Drivers for .NET Developers
Automated Solutions ASComm.NET is a fully-managed .NET component that delivers communications connectivity between .NET applications and a broad range of industrial devices using industrial communications protocols.
All supported protocol drivers are implemented in the ASComm.NET component, providing a single, consistent API regardless of the underlying protocols or hardware devices. Development licenses for each driver can be licensed individually, so you only pay for the drivers that you are developing with.
Use Visual Basic, C#, C++, and ASP.NET to create HMI, SCADA, data logging, and IIoT applications targeting Win Forms, WPF, Web, console, service, and Linux.
Powerful pre-built example applications with VB and C# source code included in development package.
- 100% managed code
- x86, x64, and Any CPU compatible
- NEW Includes Excel Add-in for simple, non-programmatic Excel spreadsheet data logging.
- Visual Studio.NET 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, and 2017 Compatible
- Most .NET targets are supported, including Web, Win Forms, WPF, console, and service apps.
- Build Windows Forms and console applications that run on Linux with Mono framework.
- Can be configured programmatically or visually
- Visually design your entire communications configuration without writing a single line of code
- Extremely high performance - 5~10 mSec typical transaction time
- Highly optimized to minimize communications transactions
- All drivers included in single component, providing consistent API regardless of target device brand or model.
- Development licenses for each driver can be licensed individually, so you only pay for the drivers that you need
- Data items can be added to groups, which can be configured for timed polling
- Multiple groups can be created per device to accommodate multiple update rates
- Supports data change and error events
- Built-in serialization allows you to save/load your entire communications configuration with a single line of code
- Single component runs multiple concurrent protocols
- Object inheritance provides consistent user interface, regardless of underlying communications protocol
- Modular component allows for licensing of individual drivers
- Licensing can be accomplished via Internet, telephone, or email
- Extensive documentation
- High quality example applications with C# and VB source code
- No Hardware Keys - software licensing mechanism is simple and intuitive
- Allows for unattended license transfer across machines
- Easily connect to your factory floor systems.
- Immediate Internet delivery and online license activation.
- No runtime fees or keys for qualified applications.
DOWNLOAD NOW !