Download Clever Internet .Net Suite v9.5 (10 Mar 2020) + CRACK
These Internet components give you everything you need to jumpstart your Internet development without any external dependencies. The suite of Internet Components contain over fifty components which are constantly refined and improved.
Using the Clever Internet Suite you can add instant SSL / TLS / SSH security to your Internet applications and implement many useful Internet-related features:
- Components for RAD Studio 10.2.3 Tokyo;
- HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, NNTP clients and servers;
- SFTP (SSH) client;
- x509 Certificate management;
- OAUTH 2.0 authorization;
- SOAP Security;
- DKIM and many more.
Features at a glance:
- DKIM - sign, verify, generate public/private key pair, DNS txt record.
- Remote procedure calls using SOAP WSDL with SOAP Security support - HTTPRIO.
- Multiple digital signatures in SOAP.
- Download of large files (> 4 Gb) in multiple threads.
- Display progress information for any process - Windows 8 look and style.
- Run multiple asynchronous tasks with only few threads.
- Encrypt / Decrypt and Sign / Verify data with X509 digital certificate and specified security algorithm.
- Client and Server components with full SSL / TLS support for FTP, SMTP, POP3 and IMAP4 protocols.
- OAUTH authorization for SMTP, IMAP and HTTP components - GMAIL support.
- Send / receive HTTP requests in JSON and XML format.
- International domain names for HTTP components - IDN.
- Easy-to-use HTTP Server.
- SFTP Uploading and Downloading files, as well as managing files and directories via the Secure File Transfer protocol (SSH).
- FTP Client - SSL / TLS support, FTP FXP (Site to Site) file transfer.
- FTP Server - custom events for all operations with files and directories, virtual File System.
- Import / Export / Sign / Verify, create Self-signed x509 certificates.
- Secure Email with S/MIME.
- Creating and parsing email messages in any format with file Attachments and Embedded pictures.
- DNS Server - manage handed DNS zones and cache non-authoritative DNS records.
- SMTP Relay - pass mail messages through a number of intermediate relay or gateway hosts on its path from sender to recipient.
- Email validation - check mailbox availability and handle bounced emails.
- HTML parser, GZip compressor.
- Trace Logger - store debug information and trace your code.
- The full RAD Studio 10.2.3 Tokyo support;
- Supported Visual Studio versions: 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017;
- SFTP - new strong cryptographic algorithms were added;
- Get ready for TLS 1.3 - the components will use the new protocol after the official TLS 1.3 release;
- SMIME - new strong encryption and signature algorithms were added, getting an information about the used cryptographic algorithms, extracting certificates;
- BounceChecker - extracting email addresses, analyzing the message content, checking the email delivery status;
- New DKIM and GMail examples;
- IMAP4 UTF7 name encoding - manage, search, subscribe, and list mailbox names in native language.
- The HTTP PATCH command was implemented.
DOWNLOAD NOW !