Aspose.PSD for .Net v20.4.0 (27 Apr 2020) + License Key
What is Aspose.PSD for .Net?
Aspose.PSD for .Net is an advanced PSD and entry level AI files formats manipulation API without any Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator dependencies. API allows to create and edit the Photoshop files as well as provides the ability to update layer properties, add watermarks, perform graphics operations or convert one file format to another.
Aspose.PSD for .NET supports import as a layer and export to the following formats: Png, Jpeg, Jpeg2000, Gif, Bmp, Tiff, Psd, Psb along with export to Pdf with selectable text. Aspose.PSD partially supports such Adobe Photoshop features as Adjustment Layers, Text Layer rendering and editing, Fill Layers, Layers Effects, Editing of Raster and Vector Masks for layers.
Key Features of Aspose.PSD for .Net:
- Convert Photoshop files to images
- Create a Photoshop file from scratch
- Load existing Photoshop files
- Clip to a rectangular region
- Draw & fill basic shapes
- Crop, rotate & resize Images
- Merge layers
- Support of Layers
- PSD file Preview Pixel-Perfect Exporting
- Support of RGB, CMYK, LAB, Grayscale with 8/16/32 bits per channel.
- Applying of Layer Effects
- Layer Creation Date and Time
- Sheet Color Highlighting
- Layer Masks
- Update of Text Layers at Runtime
- Support of Adjustment Layers
- Black & White Adjustment Layer
- Brightness/Contrast Adjustment Layer
- Channel Mixer Adjustment Layer
- Color Balance Adjustment Layer
- Curves Adjustment Layer
- Exposure Adjustment Layer
- Hue/Saturation Adjustment Layer
- Invert Adjustment Layer
- Levels Adjustment Layer
- Photo Filter Adjustment Layer
- Rendering of Clipping Masks
- Runtime rasterization of Vector Layer Masks
- Editing of Raster Layer Masks
- Manage Opacity of Layers & Flatten Layers
- Support of a large number of Layer Resources
- Support of a large number of Image Section Resources
- Manipulation with Fill Layers
- Adding and removing of Linked Layers
- Layer Groups Export
- Ability to open and export AI files
- Export PSD to Various Raster Formats: Aspose.PSD for .NET provides the capability to export PSD files to any of the supported raster image formats, with just a few lines of code.
- Access & Manipulate PSD Layers: Aspose.PSD for .NET lets you access layers of a PSD with the ability to draw on it with either image or text. You can merge layers, update text on layers, set effects or export layer as an image. You may also use PSD .NET API to detect flattened PSD files or create thumbnails.
- Read or Create PSD Files: Aspose.PSD for .NET not only supports loading PSD & PSB file formats for manipulation & conversion but it also provides the capability to create PSD & PSB files from scratch. .NET developers can use the API to automate scenarios that may help them on their way.
- Various Imaging Filters: Aspose.PSD for .NET provides the core imaging features such as color adjustment via its class libraries. Developers can easily adjust brightness, contrast or gamma on raster image loaded by the API. Furthermore, developers can dynamically dither or blur images as well as use popular filters including Median, Gauss Wiener, Motion Wiener and Bradley Threshold.
Click on the link below to download Aspose.PSD for .Net NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !