Redgate ANTS Performance Profiler v10.3.0.1530 (16 Mar 2020) Professional Edition + Keygen
What is Redgate ANTS Performance Profiler?
Redgate ANTS Performance Profiler is a .NET profiler for desktop, ASP.NET, and ASP.NET MVC applications.
- Profile your SQL queries and see execution plans
- Find performance bottlenecks fast by profiling both the .NET code and the data access layer
- Get rich performance data, right-down to line-level timings and expensive database queries
- Save time going round in circles diagnosing and debugging – let the profiler do the hard work for you
- Explore unfamiliar code bases
- Enhanced data access profiling, with support for SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB, and PostgreSQL
With ANTS Performance Profiler, you can profile the code of applications in any of the .NET languages, including Visual Basic .NET, .NET Core, .NET Standard, C#, and Managed C++, to identify inefficient areas of your application.
You can use ANTS Performance Profiler to profile desktop applications, web applications, Windows services, COM+ server applications and XBAPs. You can also profile applications that host the .NET Runtime, like Visual Studio .NET plug-ins.
Key Features of Devart LinqConnect:
- Jump straight to the slowest activity: The call tree in the .NET performance profiler shows you data for every method and identifies the most expensive methods, database queries, and web requests.
- Drill down to slow lines of code with line-level timings: Profile C# or any other .NET code line by line, with precise timing data so you can find issues at a glance. Expensive lines of code are automatically highlighted for quick visual inspection.
- Look at your code's database interaction*: Understand how your .NET code makes database queries and how those queries perform. ANTS Performance Profiler supports SQL Server and Oracle databases, whether local or remote.
- Capture outgoing web requests*: Look at your application's outgoing HTTP requests. Get data about the request and response headers, and see what .NET code caused them to run.
- Immediate feedback on application performance: Use the interactive timeline to check the CPU usage of your .NET or ASP.NET application and highlight problem areas to focus only on the data that matters.
- Group methods by HTTP request*: Code and database activity are grouped by HTTP request, exposing performance problems on specific web pages.
- C# profiling for async code: Understand the performance of C#5 async code. View activity in the context of the code you wrote, and see how work being done asynchronously is related to the async method which caused it to run.
- Decompile third-party code*: Find bottlenecks in third-party components and framework assemblies using integrated decompilation, powered by .NET Reflector.
- Profile SQL queries: Relate timings for your individual lines of .NET code right through to the SQL execution plans. Find out exactly why your SQL query is running slow.
Click on the link below to download Devart LinqConnect NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !