CrystalNet ADO.Net VCL for Delphi v18.104.22.168 + CRACK
What is CrystalNet ADO.Net VCL for Delphi?
CrystalNet ADO.Net VCL for Delphi is the fastest and most reliable database connectivity solutions for any database using ADO.Net technology in Delphi. It provides data access to data sources such as SQL Server, Oracle, SQLite, VistaDB and to data sources exposed through OLE DB and ODBC using ADO.Net data provider framework. ADO.Net DAC for Delphi is an enterprise solution with highest performance and unlimited possibilities. Data-sharing consumer applications can use ADO.NET DAC for Delphi to connect to these data sources and retrieve, handle, and update the data that they contain.
With its powerful common architecture base on ADO.Net technology, ADO.Net DAC for Delphi enables high-speed direct data access from Delphi to SQL Server, Oracle, SQLite, VistaDB and other data sources exposed through OLE DB and ODBC.
ADO.Net DAC for Delphi provides a library of components for connecting to a database, executing commands, and retrieving results. Those results are either processed directly, placed in a Virtual Table components. The Virtual Table component can also be used independently of any active connection to manage data local to the application or sourced from XML.
Key Features of CrystalNet ADO.Net VCL for Delphi:
- General usability
- Direct access to server data without using client library. Does not require installation of other data provider layers (such as BDE).
- Interface compatible with standard data access methods, such as ADO.
- Bulk copying of data from a data source to Sql server database using TSqlClientBulkCopy component.
- Provides methods to sort the records. The dataset sorting allows you to get the required records order without requiring a database.
- Supports the posting of deferred updates, so called Cached Updates.
- Provides methods to filter the records. The dataset filtering allows you to get record subsets based on a condition.
- Provides flexible support for master-detail relationships between datasets.
- Support prefetching rows - specifies the number of rows that are to be fetched per server round trip. This is controlled by FetchOptions.RowsetSize property.
- Unicode support.
- Easy to deploy.
- Network and connectivity
- Disconnected mode with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Transmission is via XML format, therefore can pass through firewalls
- High performance access to the data source.
- Fast controlled fetch of large data blocks.
- Advanced connection pooling.
- High performance of applying cached updates with batches controlled by UpdateOptions.UpdateBatchSize property.
- Fast locate in a sorted DataSet.
- High performance batch processing.
- Intelligent fetch block size control.
- Rowset fetching support using TDbRecordSet Class which mimics the behaviour of ADO RecordSet Object using ADO.Net technology.
- ADO.NET DAC components uses XML to store and transfer data among applications, which provide fast access of data for desktop and distributed applications.
- All our components and libraries are designed to help you write high-performance, lightweight data access layers, therefore they use ado.net data access technologies and techniques of optimization.
- DataReader is used to read the data from database and it is a read and forward only connection oriented architecture when fetching data from database. DataReader will fetch the data very fast when compared to other TCustomClrDataSet descendants.
- DataAdapter acts as a Bridge between TCustomClrDataSet descendants and database. This dataadapter object is used to read the data from database and bind that data to TCustomClrDataSet descendants. It is a disconnected oriented architecture.
- Local data storage operations
- Database-independent data storage with TClrMemTable and TClrDataTable components
- CachedUpdates operation mode controlled UpdateOptions.UpdateMode property
- Local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
- Local master/detail relationship
- Data access and data management automation
- Automatic data updating with Query, Table, and StoredProc components
- Fast-forward data retrieval with DataReader component
- Automatic record refreshing and locking
- Automatic query preparing
- Data exchange
- Transferring data from all types of TCustomClrDataSet descendants, Xml etc to a Sql Server database using TSqlClientBulkCopy component
- Data export and import to/from XML
- Handling Cursors
- When a SQL command is executed and it has to return rows, the DBMS creates a cursor on the DBMS server. An application uses the cursor to retrieve rows from a database. There are serveral cursor kinds to choose from using the FetchOptions.CursorKind property.
Click on the link below to download CrystalNet ADO.Net VCL for Delphi NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !