MicroOLAP Database Designer for MySQL v188.8.131.522
Powerful MySQL-oriented database structure modeling, generation and modification.Database Designer for MySQL is a handy tool with intuitive interface that allows you to build a clear and effective database structure visually, see the complete picture (diagram) representing all the tables, references between them, views, stored procedures within your database. Then you can easily generate a physical database on a server, modify it according to any changes you made to the diagram. The product is specially developed for MySQL database and takes into account its features.
Diving into Database Designer for MySQL:
- Draw the Database:
- Place objects that would be in your database on a diagram, a virtual sheet of paper. See and realize the structure of your database and its objects: tables, views, stored procedures, functions and relationships between them. Construct tables, indexes, columns.
You can make use of already existing databases by reverse engineering them.
- Easy Database Creation and Maintenance
- With database designer you can quickly create a ready-to-use MySQL database with a few clicks, and then keeping its structure up-to-date by synchronizing it with the changes you made to visual diagram. Simply change the diagram — Designer will generate complex SQL statement for database modification that keep data safe for you. Moreover, you can synchronize several databases to the state of your diagram.
- Documentation: Printing, Generating Graphics and Reports
- Generate powerful reports that describe all the database objects within your diagram. You can additionaly export graphical representation of diagram to EMF, JPEG, PNG, GIF and other popular formats or print the diagram out on multiple pages.
Our Database Designer for MySQL makes the process of database creation clear and simplifies maintenance of the databases. All the operations are being performed in a fast, handy and intuitive interface.
The product designed for popular MySQL database server and takes into account all its features including:
- MySQL's extensions of SQL syntax;
- all MySQL types of the tables: MyISAM, ISAM, InnoDB, BDB (Berkeley DB), ...
- MySQL references;
- stored procedures and functions;
- all MySQL field types (including MySQL ENUM and SET fields)...
DOWNLOAD NOW !