Redgate ANTS Memory Profiler v10.3.0.1530 (16 Mar 2020) Professional Edition + Keygen
What is Redgate ANTS Memory Profiler?
Redgate ANTS Memory Profiler makes development a lot easier, but it's still easy to introduce memory leaks into your application. For example, forgetting to unregister event handlers can lead to significant chunks of memory being held on to unnecessarily, but spotting that this is happening can be very difficult.
Trying to understand memory problems without a suitable tool can take hours or days, if you're lucky enough to know a problem exists. This is time which would be better spent fixing the problem.
Find memory leaks and optimize memory usage in your .NET application
.NET developers use ANTS Memory Profiler to:
- Find memory leaks within minutes
- Optimize the memory usage of your C# and VB.NET code
- Profile your code's use of unmanaged memory
- Create better performing, less resource-intensive applications
Key Features of Redgate ANTS Memory Profiler:
- Obtain clear, meaningful results: Making it easier for you to interpret the information. Spend your time fixing problems instead of struggling to understand them.
- Get results fast: With a footprint of less than 32 MB, the profiler can comfortably profile large, complex applications, with virtually no overhead. Take as many snapshots of the heap memory as you like, in seconds rather than minutes.
- Quickly visualize the relationships between your objects: Use the instance retention graph to quickly see why your leaking objects are still being held in memory. You don't have to build a mental map to keep track of how objects reference each other.
- Go straight to the source of the problem: Intelligent analysis highlights the most likely causes of issues, often saving hours of problem-hunting.
- Zero in fast on the cause: Powerful filtering options allow you to cut through the noise, enabling you to quickly get to the root of even the most complex problems.
Click on the link below to download Redgate ANTS Memory Profiler NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !