Certify SSL Manager v4.0.12 (04 Dec 2018)
Certify SSL Manager v4.0.12 (04 Dec 2018) + CRACK
Certify SSL Manager manage free https certificates for IIS
Easily install and auto-renew free SSL/TLS certificates from letsencrypt.org for your IIS/Windows servers. Setting up https has never been easier.
Let's Encrypt is a free service for generating trusted SSL certificates for your domain. Most Let's Encrypt certificate tools are command line only, Certify SSL Manager provides a simple GUI to help you set up certificates and managed their renewal. Just fire up the app on your Windows web server to get started.
Setup the sites you want to manage and your auto renewal settings, then let the app take care of renewing certificates.
- Easy Setup - just install on your web server
- Easy Certificate Requests, Authorization, Deployment & Auto-Renewal
- Detailed preview description of the certificate request process and planned automated deployment steps
- Set up auto renewal and configure how frequently you want renewals to take place
- Use of choice of http validation or DNS validation to automatically prove control of your domains
- Choose between create individual certificate for domains, multiple SAN certificates or wildcard (*.example.com) certificates.
- Feature for Advanced Users:
- Configurable deployment automation of new and auto-renewed certificates, from fully automatic to fully custom.
- Add your own pre/post request hook PowerShell scripting or post-request web hooks
- Auto import of new sites via CSV import command line scripting
- Certify SSL Manager must run on the server which is running your IIS based website (if securing IIS).
- Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit or higher, .Net 4.6.2 or higher installed.
- Locally installed IIS with one or more website configured and http bindings set to one or more domains (if using IIS auto configure)
- Hostname being certified must be accessible via internet (http port 80) and not be a redirection, or you can use DNS validation.
- Multiple domain SSL Certificates per IP Address requires SNI which needs IIS 8 or higher (Windows Server 2012 upwards)
- Certificates expire every 90 days, so you must use the default Auto Renew feature or request a new certificate manually.
DOWNLOAD NOW !