SVGMagic v1.008 (30 Jun 2020) support D10.4 Sydney + CRACK
What is SVGMagic?
SVGMagic is a simple jQuery plugin that searches for SVG images (including background- and inline dataimages) on your website and creates PNG versions if the browser doesn't support SVG.
SVGMagic adds support for SVG and animated SVG graphics files to Embarcadero® RAD Studio Delphi® and C++ builder® Visual Component Library (VCL).
Key Features of SVGMagic:
- Integrates with native IDE components: Once installed, any SVG image can be displayed using the native IDE components just as with the bitmap-based formats (.bmp, png, .jpg,…). All components using TGraphic support SVGs, among which: TImage, TPicture, TCanvas.
- Superior image quality: Always get the best image quality whatever the dimensions / resolution. You don’t need to edit the image if it needs to be resized.
- High DPI aware: When an SVG is used to display an image, its quality does not change, even when the image is stretched. This feature offers a certain advantage when the application has to support the high dpi, because the resizing of the images naturally accompanies the interface.
- Transparent: SVGs fully support transparency. No more anti-aliasing issues experienced with bitmap based images.
- Animated The SVG standard natively supports complex animations and SVGMagic fully supports them.
- Smaller size: SVGs are incredibly smaller than bitmap based images, even when compressed. Furthermore SVGs also support compression.
- Widely available: SVGs are widely used for internet graphics, and several well known and powerful creation tools are available, like Inkscape or Adobe® Illustrator. In addition, you don’t need to create SVGs yourself as there are plenty of vector image libraries available online such as SVG Repo, Flaticon and many others.
- Expandable: SVGs can easily be expanded to other components such as buttons, checkboxes, radiobuttons, popupmenus and many more.
- Proven track record: SVGMagic is used on a daily base in commercial software like CopyTrans.
- Flexible: The SVG standard allows to obtain spectacular effects including animations, then to change them completely without modifying one line of code.
Click on the link below to download SVGMagic NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !