Groupdocs.Conversion for .Net v20.4.0 (30 Apr 2020) + License Key
What is Groupdocs.Conversion for .Net?
Groupdocs.Conversion for .Net APIs help you create powerful applications in C#, ASP.NET and other .NET-based technologies, which can render and display documents and images of 150+ file formats without installing any external software. The file viewer library rasterizes the documents and then converts them into SVG+HTML+CSS to optimize the overall document rendering experience for viewing business documents, images, text files, diagrams, graphics, email attachments and PDF files with speed, true-text and high-fidelity inside your applications. You have the option to add document viewing and reading functionalities in your applications to display whole document, partial document, specific page/cell range, individual document layer, with or without annotations and comments for the supported file formats.
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET caches the rendered documents output to the local disk by default. Any type of external cache storage is also supported by implementing appropriate interfaces – Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, Windows Azure, Redis or any other.
Key Features of Groupdocs.Conversion for .Net:
- Rasterize Documents and Convert them into SVG, HTML & CSS
- Render Documents to get HTML, Image or PDF Representation
- Faster Loading Time using Cached Versions of Documents
- Add Custom Font Directories in the Configuration
- Encode Word, Excel and Email Documents to Desired Encoding Standard
- Render Documents located at FTP or Cloud Storage Locations
- Render with or without Annotations & Comments
- Option to Render all the Pages of a Document as Separate HTML Pages
- Render Hidden Pages and Slides & Reorder Pages of Rendered Document
- Render All, Selected Pages or Range of Pages into HTML
- Render documents as printable HTML & Apply Custom CSS to Generated HTML
- Rendering Document as Responsive HTML for Some Document Formats
- Excluding Fonts when Rendering to HTML to reduce Resultant File Size
- Minify CSS & HTML Output by Removing Comments, Extra White-Spaces etc.
- Read the Text Contained in a Source Document through its Coordinates
- Show/Hide the Grid Lines of Excel Sheets in Output Representation
- Specify the Number of Rows in an Excel sheet to be rendered on Each Page
- Ignore Empty Columns while Rendering Spreadsheet Documents
- Render Word Documents into HTML Pages, Images or PDF, with Track Changes
- Render Email Attachments as Original Files, Images or in HTML representation
- Detect and print PDF documents with printing restrictions
- Render Content/Files contained in ZIP Archives as Attachments
- Obtain Attachments from Password Protected Documents
- Render Programming Languages File Formats as Plain Text
- Adjust Background Colors when Viewing CAD Drawings
- View PLT files and Convert to PDF, HTML, JPG & PNG
- Get Worksheet Names from Excel file – Display Spreadsheet Column Headings and Row numbers
- View & Convert Microsoft Project Documents with Notes
- Convert CAD Drawings to SVG for better Viewing & Zooming Experience
Click on the link below to download Groupdocs.Conversion for .Net NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !