Neomax DotNetCompression v18.14.5339.0
Neomax DotNetCompression v18.14.5339.0 + Crack
Break the speed barrier with the fastest managed compression implementations
The fastest compression for .NET
DotNetCompression is a real-time compression library in C# that provides ultra fast LZF4 streams, faster-than-native DEFLATE/ZLIB/GZIP streams and LZMA/BZIP2 streams for maximum compression.LZF4
Ready to break the speed barrier? The LZF4 algorithm is so blazingly fast that it appears to require no processing effort! For sheer speed LZF4 is the top choice.
The DEFLATE/ZLIB/GZIP of DotNetCompression are not just the fastest managed implementations, they are even faster than the system-provided implementations of .NET.
When maximum compression is required and speed is not an issue, LZMA and BZIP2 can reduce size more than any of the other compression methods.
You pump data endlessly and as fast as you can. Now all you need is streaming compression that doesn't slow you down. Try the real-time performance of DotNetCompression.
Excellent with Big Data
Is decompression the bottleneck during the retrieval of your data? The LZF4 and DEFLATE of DotNetCompression are designed for astounding decompression throughput.
Internet of Things
In order to conserve resources, IoT devices require compression with a low processing overhead and low memory footprint. DotNetCompression offers both.
Included are two ready-to-use binding elements that boost the performance of WCF clients and services, one for message compression and another for transport compression.
Compression Analysis Tool
The CAT is the only tool of its kind: it enables you to benchmark the performance of the available compression methods using your own data and to create comparison charts.
Available for .NET, .NET CF, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.Mac, Windows Phone, Xbox, Silverlight, Mono and as Portable Class Libraries.
- Designed for maximum performance
- 100% managed code, no native code anywhere
- For Visual Studio and Xamarin Studio projects
- Royalty-free distribution, no server or runtime fees
- Subscription model with nightly builds
- Flexible license permits redistribution by end-users
- Full source code available with Blueprint add-ons
- Developer-to-developer support for unlimited issues
- Assistance with code or configuration
- On-demand samples and feature requests
- Perpetual license never expires
- Access to licensed versions even after subscription
- Assemblies for .NET Framework 4, 4.5 and 4.6
- Assemblies for .NET Framework 3.5
- Assemblies for .NET Compact Framework 3.5
- Assemblies for Xamarin.iOS
- Assemblies for Xamarin Android
- Assemblies for Xamarin.Mac and Mono
- Assemblies for Windows Phone Silverlight 8 and 8.1
- Assemblies for Windows Phone 7.1
- Assemblies for Xbox 360
- Assemblies for Silverlight 5
- Assemblies built as Portable Class Libraries
DOWNLOAD NOW !