TMS XData v184.108.40.206 (22 Jul 2019) for XE2-D10.3 Rio Full Source
Delphi framework for multi-tier REST/JSON HTTP/HTTPS application server development and ORM remoting.
v220.127.116.11 (July 22, 2019)
TMS XData can be simultaneously used on these frameworks:
TMS XData can be simultaneously used on these operating systems/browsers:
TMS XData can be simultaneously used on these IDE's:
- Server based on REST/JSON architecture style
- Uses standard POST, GET, PUT and DELETE HTTP methods for data request and data modification operations
- Partial update of objects (PATCH)
- Full-featured query mechanism
- Multi-Model design makes it easy to create multiple servers with different mapping, types and service operations
- Service Operations allow adding custom business logic to your server using interfaces and methods
- Well-defined JSON representation of resources including entities, associations, streams and proxies
- Support for streams (blobs)
- Several databases supported in back end: SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Firebird, etc.. (through TMS Aurelius)
- Design based on standard OData protocol
Based on TMS Sparkle HTTP/HTPS server architecture, which provides:
- HTTP(s) server based on Windows http.sys stack
- Support for HTTP Secure (HTTPS)
- Kernel-mode caching and kernel-mode request queuing (less overhead in context switching)
- Multiple applications/process can share (respond) the same port (at different addresses)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) support in kernel-mode
TMS XData is a full-featured Delphi framework that allows you to create HTTP/HTTPS servers that exposes TMS Aurelius objects through REST/JSON.
DOWNLOAD NOW !