PureDev Software FastFind v7.5 (05 May 2020) for Visual Studio 2017-2019 Patched
What is PureDev Software FastFind?
PureDev Software FastFind is a Visual Studio plugin that allows you to instantly open solution files and find text in files. The FastFind window will auto-update as you type, showing you anything relevant and allowing you to jump instantly to the code.
- Easily jump to a different solution
- Advanced pattern matching
- Easily jump to any file in the solution
- Fast jump to/from C++ header file
- Instant find-in-files - auto-complete as you type!
- Fast wildcard matching
- Modal and dockable windows
- Fully customisable colours
Key Features of PureDev Software FastFind:
- Find in Solution
Start typing in the FastFind text box to find all files, solution and text in files that matches the string.
example: pretty much anything...instantly
- Open Files From Disk
Start typing a file system path and auto-complete with tab example: d:\MyProject\somefile...
- Opening a solution file:
Open a solution file: start typing the name of the solution, use the up/down cursor keys to select the solution, hit enter to open file solution.
example: .sln to list all solutions
All searches support the wildcard character *
example: My*Variable will match all variables that start with My and end with Variable
- Space wildcard:
For file searches, space acts as a wildcard.
example: My File.cpp will match all files that start with My and end with File.cpp
- Logical expressions:
You can use the logical operators AND and OR and AND NOT
example: apples AND oranges will match lines that have the words apples and oranges in (in any order).
example: apples OR oranges
example: apples OR oranges AND NOT bananas
- WORD operator End your search with WORD to match only full words.
example: my_variable WORD will match my_variable but not my_variable_1
- CASE operator End your search with CASE perform a case sensitive match.
example: MyVariable CASE will match all lines that contain MyVariable (casesensitive)
- IN operator Find text in files that match the path pattern
example: SomeText IN CoreLib Finds 'SomeText' in all files whose path contains CoreLib, eg Solution\Libs\CoreLib\MyFile.cpp
example: SomeText IN .cpp Finds 'SomeText' in all files whose path matches the wildcard. Example: MyThing IN MyFolder\*.h
- NOT IN operator Find text in files that do not match the path pattern
example: SomeText NOT IN CoreLib Finds 'SomeText' in all files whose path doesn't contains CoreLib
example: SomeText NOT IN My*Lib Finds 'SomeText' in all files whose path does not match the wildcard *My*Lib*
- DEF operator Attempt to find a class definition
example: MyClass DEF expands "MyClass DEF" to "class MyClass AND NOT ; CASE WORD"
Click on the link below to download PureDev Software FastFind NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !