IT Hit WebDAV Server Engine for .NET v10.0.7062 (12 Jun 2020) + CRACK
What is IT Hit WebDAV Server Engine for .NET?
With IT Hit WebDAV Server Engine for .NET you can create your own WebDAV server, add WebDAV support to your existing .NET project or DAV-enable your CMS/DMS/CRM."
Key Features of IT Hit WebDAV Server Engine for .NET:
- No WebDAV and XML Experience Required: The library provides a high-level API that eliminates the need for studying WebDAV standards and protocols. WebDAV XML requests are parsed by the IT Hit WebDAV Server Engine and converted to API calls.
- Independent of Storage Type: With IT Hit WebDAV library you can store files in a database, file system, any DMS/CRM/ERP/etc or virtually any other storage. The provided samples that demonstrate storing files in Microsoft SQL server database and directly in file system. It is ideal for WebDAV-enabling your existing Document Management or Content Management System.
- Independent of Hosting Environment: The IT Hit WebDAV Server Engine runs on virtually any web server on any OS that .NET supports. The Engine is provided with samples that run as ASP.NET and .NET Core applications on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. You can even run your WebDAV server on iOS and Android!
Being independent of hosting environment the WebDAV Engine can run in IIS, Kestrel, as s stand-alone application on HttpListener, WebListener or virtually any other web server. It can run as part or your .NET Core, ASP.NET, OWIN or MVC web application.
- Pure .NET, .NET Standard Compliant: The IT Hit WebDAV Server Engine for .NET is built totally in .NET and is .NET Standard 1.6 compliant. The Engine does not have any system API calls or non-.NET code.
- Runs on iOS and Android: The IT Hit WebDAV Server Engine for .NET runs on iOS and Android and is provided with .NET Core HttpListener sample. You can run a tiny web server right on your mobile device and publish documents stored in your mobile application providing a document editing and file management functionality.
- Tested with Most WebDAV Clients on Windows, MAC and Linux: The Engine supports all RFC 4918 and 2518 compliant WebDAV clients such as Microsoft Web Folders, Microsoft Office, OpenOffice.org, MAC OS X, iWork on iPad, Konqueror, Gnome Nautilus, etc. With IT Hit WebDAV Server Engine you will be able to manage your documents via Windows Explorer and upload unlimited file structures with a single copy-paste operation.
- Runs Entirely Over HTTP/HTTPS: Unlike FTP, WebDAV does not require opening port 21 and runs entirely over HTTP via firewalls without any additional configuration. WebDAV also supports secure connection via SSL that is not supported by FTP.
- Based on Open Standards: The library is compliant with WebDAV RFC 4918, RFC 2518 and DeltaV RFC 3253. The Engine allows creation of Class 1, Class 2 compliant WebDAV server and supports DeltaV Core-Versioning Package.
- Basic, Digest, NTLM and Kerberos Support: The Engine supports any authentication schemes supported by .NET Framework or custom authentication schemes. The provided samples and documentation describes configuration of Basic, Digest, NTLM and Kerberos authentication.
- Pause \ Cancel \ Restore File Uploads and Downloads: Using resumable upload feature you can pause upload, cancel upload and restore broken upload as well as you can request an amount of bytes successfully saved on a server side. Using the provided upload module you can even overcome 2Gb upload limitation in IIS/ASP.NET and upload files of any size to IIS.
- Wizards for Visual Studio: The WebDAV Wizards for Visual Studio allows a quick jump to WebDAV development. Using Wizards you can add WebDAV support to your ASP.NET Web Site, ASP.NET Web Application and ASP.NET MVC Web Application. The Wizard enables WebDAV on the folder of your choice while keeping the rest of the website intact.
- Upload Files From HTML Pages and Show Upload Progress: You can upload files from AJAX/HTML application submitting a POST-multipart form. During the upload, you can request upload progress and create AJAX/HTML upload progress bars.
- DeltaV Support: WebDAV Engine supports RFC 3253 Core-Versioning Package. With DeltaV you can check-out/check-in files in you repository and track file versions according to open standards. The library supports linear versioning by both versioning-aware and versioning-unaware clients. It supports Version-Control feature, UPDATE feature, Version-History feature, and auto-versioning.
- Unit Tests Provided with Source Codes: 90% of library code is covered with unit tests provided with a source codes license.
Click on the link below to download IT Hit WebDAV Server Engine for .NET NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !