Download Log Parser Lizard Professional v7.6.0 + CRACK
Log Parser Lizard
provides a modern graphical user interface to Microsoft Log Parser for analyzing logs using SQL queries.
Any file is a database with Log Parser Lizard
When was the last time you have checked the log files for suspicious activity? Now would be a good time to review them!
Log Parser Lizard is a log parsing tool designed to collect, tranform and load log files in order to support security teams with efective SQL querying text-based data and also Web Server logs, Windows System Events, application log files, RDMBS, JSON, XML and many other data sources. Log Parser Lizard can work alone but also provides a great Graphical User Interface (GUI) to Log parser 2.2, an advanced file parsing engine from Microsoft that runs on all versions of Windows OS. No cloud or web server needed. It is a versatile desktop tool that gives automated SQL query access to any system log or text-based data including Web Server Logs (IIS, Apache, W3C, SharePoint, MS Exchange, FTP, etc...), Windows System Events and even application log files (generated with log4net, Nlog, SeriLog, etc.). Also great for Data Visualization (dataviz), Business Intelligence (BI) and Extract Transform Load (ETL) tasks.
Oldie but goldie! Microsoft Logparser is an enhanced query software that digs through information in log files seamlessly and efficiently using SQL queries without storing log data into database:
SELECT DISTINCT src-ip FROM pfirewall.log WHERE action='DROP'
SELECT TOP 100 * FROM c:\webserver.log WHERE sc-status <> 200
SELECT cs-uri-stem FROM c:\InetPub\Logs\ex*.log
GROUP BY cs-uri-stem HAVING COUNT(*) > 50
SELECT to_lowercase(extract_extension(cs-uri-stem)) AS PageType, SUM(sc-bytes)
FROM ex131118.log, ex131119.log GROUP BY PageType
And Log Parser Lizard is wonderful because it shows that data in a beautiful GUI:
MS Logparser and Log Parser Lizard together are essential tools in every system administrator and developer's toolbox for forensics, debugging, collecting logs, big data analysis, data visualization and reporting
- Being used by more than 200.000 people all around the world. Including your friends and colleagues, of course!
- We've been in the industry for over a decade, and our experience corresponds to that.
- Certified and often awarded by major IT security testing labs. Tested thoroughly on VirusTotal and was found absolutely clean.
- We provide better features than leading expensive paid-for products and we do it for affordable price
Some features our users love:
Use SQL to read logs
Querying large amounts of log data for specific information is easy with familiar SQL syntax. You can even write a complex SQL query (with functions, group by, joins, unions, etc.)
Look & Feel
We put a lot of effort into creating a modern Office inspired Multiple Document Interface with ribbons and tabs, to guarantee the best user experience. You want to use an application that looks nice if you spend a lot of time looking at log files.
The query editor has syntax highlighting and code auto-completion, code snippets, query constants, inline VB.NET code, and more!
The query management feature provides a nice way to organize Log Parser queries.
Easy Navigation and Data Visualization
The results output in a default table view (data grid) similar to Excel, but with more advanced features at your fingertips. Sorting, grouping, searching, filtering, conditional formatting, formula fields, column chooser, and split view. Additionally, you can transform the data in a Excel, HTML, MHT or PDF report, and consolidate the data into a chart for clearer readability. You can use command line to automate the process.
From Query Builder and Instant Find to Auto-Filter row. A simple to use Excel inspired UI for creating advanced filter expressions to filter in-memory data.
Open Large Log Files
There is no limit on the size of the file(s) that can be processed with log parser. You may process any number of very large files. Takes only a few seconds to count all rows in gigabytes of log files (depending on your hardware).
Understands Custom Log Formats
Regular Expressions and Grok is currently the best way to parse unstructured log data into something structured and queryable. You can even compress and read logs without unpacking (LPL input types can read compressed and/or encrypted .gz logs). Log4net/log4j XML is also supported out-of-the-box.
Pivot table & tree map
When it comes to data mining and multi-dimensional analysis, an advanced and feature complete pivot table and tree map provides business users unrivaled insights into daily operations.
Easy to use Dashboards
Building dashboards using the designer is a simple matter of selecting the appropriate UI element (Chart, Pivot Table, Data Card, Gauge, Map or Grid) and dropping data fields onto corresponding arguments, values, and series. It’s built so you can do everything inside Log Parser Lizard: from data-binding and dashboard design to filtering, drill down and server side query parameters. Available only in Professional edition.
WYSIWYG Report Designer
WYSIWYG Report Designer is a Microsoft Word® inspired reporting platform, designed to simplify the way in which the users generate business reports. Report designer leverages the intuitive nature of a word processor and integrates the power of a banded report designer into one. Available only in Professional edition.
Printing and Data Export
MS Logparser has built in Extract, transform, and load (ETL) data pipeline, used to collect data from various sources, transform the data according to business rules, and load it into a destination SQL Server data store. In addition, Log Parser Lizard implements powerful printing and data export engine (especially good for Excel files) that supports numerous file formats to export data (XLS, XLSX, PDF, RTF, TXT, MHT, CSV, HTML, Image formats, etc...)
Ready for Big Data
If you are using (or planning to use) Google’s Big Data services (particularly Google BigQuery) to process your large data/log files (IIS or not – doesn't meter), with Google's servers doing all the big data heavy lifting, you can use Log Parser Lizard to be able to fly through vast data sets with all the visualization options they're accustomed to in the software.
Log Parser Lizard is designed to address your toughest requirements regardless of dataset size and information complexity. The user interface is built for speed - always fast and always responsive.
Plus tons of other useful features!
You will have to install Log Parser Lizard to explore these and many more other features, help files and examples included in the package...
All available input formats:
Log Parser Lizard is a GUI for Microsoft Logparser, definitely the best one available on the market today. Log Parser is a very powerful and versatile query software tool that provides universal query access (using SQL) to text-based data, such as log files, XML files, and TSV/CSV text files, as well as key data sources on the Microsoft Windows operating system, such as the Windows Event Log, IIS log, the registry, the File System, the Active Directory services and much more. If you are a developer, you may build a custom Microsoft VB.Net Plugin for LPL too. This is the list of all available input formats:
- W3C Input Format - parse parses log files in the W3C Extended Log File Format: Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS), FTP, Apache, Exchange Tracking, Sharepoint, Personal Firewall, Microsoft ISA Server, Windows Media Services, Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), etc...
- Windows Event Log - reads event information from local and remote System, Application, Security, and custom event logs, as well as from Event Log backup files (.evtx).
- Active Directory Services - enumerate Active Directory objects using SQL.
- Comma-separated values (CSV) - CSV text files are generated by a large number of applications and tools, including Microsoft Excel and PerfMon.
- Tab-separated and space-separated values (TSV) - this is also the format of the output of many command-line tools.
- Regular Expression Enhanced - most flexible for parsing text based log files (supports Regular Expression s and GROK aliases) - any text file is a database.
- Log4j and Log4net Xml Format - Apache log4j/log4net XML file format
- JSON Formated Log - read JSON formatted log files.
- GROK/RegEx Text Parser - Grok is currently the best way in to parse unstructured log data into something structured and queryable. Instead of writing complex regular expressions, use the simple Logstach GROK syntax to quickly build a reader of text based files - easiest to use, yet powerful.
- XML Input Format - multiple XML documents and configuration files can be parsed in different ways.
- TEXTLINE Input Format - parse text files in any format not supported natively. Better than grep.
- IIS W3C Logs - MS IIS web sites logging in the W3C Extended format.
- File System - better use SQL to enumerates the files and directories.
- Registry values - enumerates local or remote registry keys and values.
- Logparser COM Input Plugin - with custom plugins, you can literally query any data source.
- IIS Log File Format.
- IIS Centralized Binary Log File.
- Enterprise Tracing for Windows (ETW).
- Multiline RegEx ( Log4Net or NLOG) Input Format.
- SQL Server T-SQL Query - use LPL to query relational databases too.
- C# (C-Sharp) .Net Data Source - run simple C# code and display data in grid.
- HTTP Error log
- IIS ODBC
- NCSA Log File Format
- NetMon Network Monitor
- TEXTWORD Input Format
- URLScan IIS filter
- RegEx Input Format
- OLE DB SQL Query (MySQL, Oracle, Access, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Facebook Query Language - FQL
- Text file RegEx Input Format
- Google BigQuery
- Ultimate Dates Table
- Ultimate Numbers Table
- HTML Table Reader
- Excel File Reader
- Visual Basic .Net Data Source
- PowerShell Script
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition (CE)
Purchase Premium Features:
There are two editions of LPL, Standard and Professional. The Professional edition caters for the extra needs of professional system administrators and developers - and quite a few power users as well. After the installation you can use LPL for 60 days for FREE (30 days to try premium features) so you can test it to see if it suites your needs. After that just purchase a license code to unlock a wealth of extra features, including exporting data in Excel, HTML, MHT or PDF, multi-dimensional analysis with pivot table and tree map, store queries in SQL Server database for easily share among users and computers in organization, Dashboards Designer and WYSIWYG Report Designer and more!
- No further downloads are required - just activate your trial installation. Be up and running in less than a minute.
- All licenses are perpetual (non-expiring) with free minor updates.
DOWNLOAD NOW !