CBFS Filter 2020 v20.0.7433 for .NET & Delphi & Java & C++ Builder Edition
What is CBFS Filter?
CBFS Filter a filter driver library that allows you to track and control filesystem, registry, and process manager operations.
CBFS Filter allows you to intercept and react to filesystem, registry, and process manager operations as they occur. Advanced filter rules ensure that your application only gets notified of the operations that you actually care about, and intelligent access rules enable you to enforce access restrictions with no additional effort. Without writing a single line of driver code, you'll be able to modify data, encrypt files on-the-fly, control access, and block requests entirely.
Key Features of CBFS Filter:
- Proactively Intercept and React to Requests CBFS Filter's robust, rules-based filtering engine is flexible enough to handle use-cases of any scale and complexity. Target the requests you care about with surgical precision, then react to them as they occur.
- Log System Activity for Auditing Purposes Get a complete picture of who or what is accessing your information. CBFS Filter's comprehensive monitoring capabilities let you keep a detailed record of everything that happens on your system.
- Secure Files and Enforce Access Restrictions Implement on-the-fly file encryption, using algorithms of your choice, for deeply-integrated data security. Leverage intelligent access rules to enforce targeted access restrictions via a modern minifilter driver.
- Manage and Protect Registry Keys Full control over registry key creation, modification, enumeration, and deletion allows you to protect registry keys and their values. You can even redirect requests to other registry keys.
- More Reliable than FileSystemWatcher Never miss a filesystem operation again thanks to CBFS Filter's low-level integration. A dedicated filesystem monitoring component provides everything you need.
- Implement Continuous Data Protection (CDP) Continuously record all filesystem changes, and back up content revisions in real time as each modification occurs. Encrypt the backups before storing them for added peace of mind.
- Simple Deployment The simplified deployment scheme eliminates architecture detection and potential errors. A single CAB file contains all of the drivers and Helper DLLs that are necessary for driver installation.
- Flexible Filter Options Support for the recommended Minifilter mode as well as Legacy mode. Set multiple instances at different altitudes, allowing you to intercept requests before or after other filters.
- Create Virtual Files, Directories, and Registry Keys Create virtual files, directories, and registry keys populated with application-defined data. Windows will recognize them as real, so third-party applications can interact with them in the usual manner.
- Monitor Process and Thread Activity Keep an eye on applications' process and thread activity. Limit access rights to prevent undesired creation, suspension, and termination; and to guard against potentially unwanted programs (PUPs).
Click on the link below to download CBFS Filter NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !