Benthic Software ImpExpPro v1.1 Build 22 (04 May 2020) x86 & x64 + License Key
What is Benthic Software ImpExpPro?
Benthic Software ImpExpPro is an import/export tool for Oracle databases. This application allows you to import data into tables, export query data to text files, and run SQL and PL/SQL commands. Imports, Exports and Command specification can be saved to files to be loaded and run later.
This application also includes two "runner" applications:
- ImpExpRunner allows running Import, Export and Command files while giving feedback and allowing the user to cancel the process.
- ImpExpRunnerCmd is a command line version (a "console" program) that can be used when you don't need a user interface (such as from batch files.) It is optimized to be quick and resource friendly.
Key Features of Benthic Software ImpExpPro:
- Supported Client Operating systems: Windows 10, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Terminal Server/Citrix, 32 and 64bit versions
- Supports Oracle 8 - 12, SQLNet 2.x - Net12 (including 'Instant Client')
- Support for ASCII, ANSI and Unicode formats
- High speed imports and exports using direct Oracle Client methods
- Flexible delimiter and qualifier options
- Manage speed and database undo usage by changing how often commits occur during imports
- Log all actions to log files
- Ability to ignore errors during imports and to limit import size (useful for testing)
- Ability to cancel any running process
- ImpExpRunner application can be used to run unattended or scripted imports, exports and commands
- Runner applications can be used with specification files created with ImpExpPro and most options can be overridden with command line switches
Click on the link below to download Benthic Software ImpExpPro NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !