Micro Focus DevPartner Studio v11.0.4 + License Key
What is Micro Focus DevPartner Studio?
Micro Focus DevPartner Studio enhances Microsoft Visual Studio Professional, Premium, and Ultimate editions with an award winning suite of code quality features that increase development productivity. DevPartner Studio automatically detects and diagnoses software defects, performance problems and security vulnerabilities early in the development process—when problem resolution is most costeffective. With expert advice, coding standards and best practices built in, DevPartner Studio Professional Edition enables Windows application teams to improve software quality, maximize developer productivity and deliver superior software reliability, performance and security.
DevPartner is a set of software development and testing tools developed by NuMega, acquired by Compuware in 1997, which on June 1, 2009 sold it to Micro Focus. There are two versions: one for native and .NET Windows applications, and another for Java applications. It is currently sold by MFI subsidiary Borland.
Key Features of Micro Focus DevPartner Studio:
- Provide quality code with CodeReview: Identify potential problems early to ensure code is maintainable and readable. The rules database identifies potential problems and reveals issues in code structure, design, complexity, and naming to improve the code quality.
- Detect errors with BoundsChecker: Find the root cause of many sources of application instability, including memory leaks and overlays, heap and stack corruption, overruns, and API misuse. Pinpoint specific runtime errors that cause unstable applications if undetected.
- Improve coverage analysis with TrueCoverage: Developers, testers, and build managers can quickly evaluate runtime application test coverage. Address testing gaps such as adding a test where lines of code are not executed.
- Prevent bottlenecks with TrueTime: TrueTime detects when code threads switch in and out of processing. TrueTime presents findings in the context of lines, methods, classes, and components to pinpoint the slow items in your application.
- Leverage command line utilities: Include more automation in bug trapping through use of unit tests and integration servers configured with DevPartner command line utilities. Gain simple, flexible control of any scripted or commercial testing framework.
- Understand stability and volatility trends: Apply coverage analysis to unit testing for a deeper quantitative assessment of testing than unit testing alone. Uncover gaps earlier on during development to provide smooth application testing later on.
- Preview source code, detect errors:
DevPartner Studio assists development teams by automating the code review process. The code review function quickly examines source code from a variety of languages, including Visual Basic .NET, C# and ASP.NET, checking each source line against a detailed base of coding standards and best practices. Development teams select the predefined code review rules that apply to their processes, or define their own standards and practices by creating new rules.
- Identify and resolve security vulnerabilities:
DevPartner Studio scans ASP.NET application source code to find security problems before they become deeply embedded in the code base. By scanning application source code at compile time, DevPartner can pinpoint unsecure coding practices to the exact method and line of code. Security scanning checks each line of ASP.NET code for nearly 200 security vulnerabilities and suspicious behaviors such as incorrect use of cryptography APIs, unsecure use of .NET code attributes and permissions, and unsecure use of COM and P/Invoke
Click on the link below to download Micro Focus DevPartner Studio NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !